Time For Kids: Snakes! by Editors Of Time…

A book stocked full of information about snakes. The bright photographs are amazing and students will enjoy reading and re-reading this book. ( )
  ashoemak | Jan 29, 2013 |
I liked this book. I thought it was informative and had lots of fun facts about snakes. It was an easy book to read and follow. The book had very bright and vibrant illustrations. I read the book to my kids and my one of my sons thought it was a "cool book." It explores the many aspects of a snake, such as: survival, reproduction, eating habits, and what is being done to protect snakes from extinction.
The book flows well and transitions to different topics on snakes smoothly. It takes you on a journey with the snakes and the pictures help to bring it to life. This book could be incorporated into a biology lesson used to teach kids about the life of a snake. ( )
  JCHolmes | Jan 15, 2013 |

Large, dramatic photographs of a variety of snakes and a brief fact–filled text will fascinate young, confident readers.

Level 3 – includes varied sentence structure and paragraphs, challenging vocabulary presented in a clear context, and detailed diagrams, captions, fact boxes, interviews with experts.

Special features include How Big?, Take a Close Look, Did You Know?, Words to Know, Fun Facts and 27 full color photographs, as well as a full page, labeled diagram showing body parts.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:45 -0400)

A look at the world of snakes.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,925,396 books! | Top bar: Always visible