The Talent Thief by Alex Williams

The Talent Thief

by Alex Williams

Adam Bloom is a boy who thinks he has no talent. His sister, Cressida, an incredible singer, is invited to a talent festival. While there, the talent of the young performer is stolen by an odd looking creature who seems to be under the control of a man named Fortescue. Adam, Cressida, and Amy, a race car driver, pursue the talent thief and his master. I didn't like that we never found out Adam's talent. The book seemed long to me. ( )
  JRlibrary | Jul 16, 2008 |

Orphans Adam and Cressida Bloom couldn't be less alike. Adam can't seem to help being ordinary whereas Cressida has a magnificent singing talent. She is invited to perform at Fortescue's festival but once the children arrive, their terrific talents begin to mysteriously disappear. Originally published: 2006.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,297,284 books! | Top bar: Always visible