Stray Cat Strut by Shelley Munro

Stray Cat Strut

by Shelley Munro

Saul is a stray cat, a leopard shifter refuses by his family cause he is gay. He isn't happy to be a lonely feline, but he has never met a man to share his life.

But one night in a bar he meet Lucas, a lion shifter, and his sister Leticia. From the very first time something click on the right button between Saul and Lucas, and they share a wonderful night.

But within few days Lucas and Leticia will leave and then, leopard and lion are not fated to stay together, aren't they?

A very interesting but short story. I will be glad to read more.

elisa.rolle | Oct 10, 2008 |

Middlemarch Mates, book One.

I met a male lion shifter in the pub last night. Not that my father would approve since it reinforces my gay status, but Lucas is incredible. Tall. Golden. Sexy. Our gazes met and we clicked. The evening turned into night. The sex was hot. Intense. Real magic that doesn't happen every day. Hell, it electrified me. By the time the night was over I craved more… I hungered for a future because it's no fun living alone like a stray cat. I'm just like every Middlemarch shifter, gay or not. All I want is love.
[Ellora's Cave]

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,384,228 books! | Top bar: Always visible