Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke

Cherry Cheesecake Murder (2006)

by Joanne Fluke

Member:pagerd
Title:Cherry Cheesecake Murder
Authors:Joanne Fluke
Info:ebook
Collections:Your library, Ebooks
Tags:kindle, mystery, detective: Hannah Swensen, rebuy

Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke (2006)

Recently added byOldDan, private library, MQuist, EmScape, susanj67, Mirandalg14, Akpaddle
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke (teaching2learn)
    teaching2learn: Excellent book! I did not want to put it down

Another fun read. ( )
  weisser4 | Jun 3, 2014 |
Come on, Joanne! Mike is a slut, Norman is everything a woman could possibly want, and this is what you do? Sigh. I give up. You make Hannah look like some kind of nasty tease. Norman needs to go find a woman who won't lead him around by the nose and then go chasing off after some pretty boy who has told her more than once that his job is more important than her! No more, Joanne - I didn't finish this one - - and I am really disappointed. Not only is Hannah such a screw-up that she not only teases two men, but then decides that maybe she wants to try someone new? What? You were afraid if you put her in a stable, loving relationship, we wouldn't read any more? BUZZZZZ! Wrong.....

I give up here. And it is a shame, I was really enjoying seeing Hannah as a strong, thoughtful, considerate and loving woman, well able to make her decisions knowing that she could rely on her own heart. Point me at Norman - I will take him if she doesn't want him! ( )
  soireadthisbooktoday | May 4, 2014 |
bookshelves: series, flufferoonies, fraudio, food-glorious-food, chick-lit, abandoned
Read on October 27, 2013

no-ho-ho NIGHTMARE

Nowhere near as tasty as the titles... and I have the whole series thanks to an enthusiastic M.

I shall tip them 'offtbr and intowpb' a few at a time so no-one can tell that I am doing it.

heh! ( )
  mimal | Jan 1, 2014 |
ok ( )
  Mamajeanne | Aug 23, 2013 |
what a hoot! love the cherry cheesecake tie in and recipes! ( )
  JanetArmentani | Jul 25, 2013 |
This book is dedicated to my best friend, Shiva. It's not the same without you, girl.
"Cut!"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0758202954, Mass Market Paperback)

There's no such thing as privacy in Lake Eden, but Hannah never thought things would go this far. Everyone has been telling her what to do ever since she got not one but two marriage proposals. Movie mania soon shoves Hannah's marriage dilemma into the background and even gives her cat a shot at stardom. The Cookie Jar serves as snack central with Main Street rented out for the week. She stirs lots of fresh gossip, whipping up treats for cast and crew, including demanding director Dean Lawrence's favourite - cherry cheesecake. Everything's on schedule until Dean demonstrates a suicide scene with a prop gun that turns out to be all too real. As filming continues, Hannah sifts through the clues, hoping against hope that the person responsible for Dean's death is half-baked enough to have made a mistake. When it happens, Hannah intends be there - ready to rewrite a killer's lethal script with the kind of quirky ending that can only happen in Lake Eden...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:35:34 -0400)

When Main Street in Lake Eden becomes a movie set, a clever killer rewrites the script, and bakery owner Hannah Swenson, while trying to decide which marriage proposal to accept, must sift through a cast of suspects before the film wraps with an even deadlier ending.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,983,530 books! | Top bar: Always visible