Hi, Clouds (Rookie Readers) by Carol Greene

Hi, Clouds (Rookie Readers)

by Carol Greene

This book is for very young children. In the book, two children walk outside and observe the clouds. They describe the size and color of the clouds, and they describe what different animals and objects the clouds are shaped like. This would be a fun book for a teacher to read to the students, and then take the students outside or sit by a window and look at the clouds. Then, the students could describe the clouds they see. ( )
  rklantz | Oct 14, 2010 |
1. This book is about two small children who spend their day playing outside and watching clouds transfigure into different shapes, colors, animals, and objects.

2. I enjoyed this book because it brought back memories of my childhood and something I still do with my children today. This book would also stimulate the minds of kindergartens and 1st graders to look at clouds and try to picture animals, shapes, and objects.

3. I would give the students construction paper, glue, and cotton balls and allow them to make their own clouds. We would also go outside, look at clouds and use our imagination to figure out what we see. ( )
  nelsontns | Sep 7, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0516420364, Paperback)

All Rookie Readers actively engage young readers, encouraging language development, building fluency, and promoting independent reading. By targeting a skill, like being able to write and speak consonants, young readers are building fundamental reading skills with the help of fun, lively, colorfully illustrated stories.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:23 -0400)

Two children watch clouds become fat and thin, white and gray, then turn into dogs, sheep, dragons, and castles.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,031,627 books! | Top bar: Always visible