Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0966347005, Paperback)HOW TO BECOME A MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST gives a balanced overview of the profession from an insider's perspective - facts and information that you won't find in "get-rich-quick" magazines, advertising or sales pitches. Here are some of the subjects addressed in this valuable book:
- 11 unique skills that make a successful medical transcriptionist. Do you have them?
- Is there a future in medical transcription?
- The medical transcriptionist's income and workplace.
- The pros and cons of medical transcription.
- All the different educational approaches compared. Which is the best for you?
- Home-based medical transcription.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.