Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Handbook of Grid Generation
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0849326877, Hardcover)Handbook of Grid Generation addresses the use of grids (meshes) in the numerical solutions of partial differential equations by finite elements, finite volume, finite differences, and boundary elements. Four parts divide the chapters: structured grids, unstructured girds, surface definition, and adaption/quality. An introduction to each section provides a roadmap through the material.
This handbook covers:
- Fundamental concepts and approaches
- Grid generation process
- Essential mathematical elements from tensor analysis and differential geometry, particularly relevant to curves and surfaces
- Cells of any shape - Cartesian, structured curvilinear coordinates, unstructured tetrahedra, unstructured hexahedra, or various combinations
- Separate grids overlaid on one another, communicating data through interpolation
- Moving boundaries and internal interfaces in the field
- Resolving gradients and controlling solution error
- Grid generation codes, both commercial and freeware, as well as representative and illustrative grid configurations. Handbook of Grid Generation contains 37 chapters as well as contributions from more than 100 experts from around the world, comprehensively evaluating this expanding field and providing a fundamental orientation for practitioners.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:33 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.