The Absolute by Katherine Applegate

The Absolute

by Katherine Applegate

The Animorphs decide to tell the Governor the truth. I like the various reactions to the Governor being a woman. The Governor was an admirable woman.

The book was mostly fight scenes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cassie face the consequences of letting Tom take the morphing cube. She let her feelings for Jake override the big picture. ( )
  nx74defiant | Feb 1, 2017 |
A short comment for every book of the series until I get a chance to re-read them. All three of my sons and I loved this series and read every single book - I even bought every single book (most, but not all, used; some through school book sales). I'm excited to re-read them to see how the five main characters develop and to watch all the different transformations again.

The best books appeal to *readers* universally - not children versus adults. These may not be quite worthy of the adjective 'best' but they do have that crossover appeal. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
I dove.

The Yerks have declared all-out war against earth and have taken over the National Guard. As chaos takes over on earth, the Animorphs realize that the Yerks know their identity, and they are forced to go into hiding..

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,509,515 books! | Top bar: Always visible