Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Just the Facts: A Pocket Guide to Basic Nursing, 3e
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0323019250, Paperback)Just the Facts provides beginning students with all the facts and figures they need to know for their early clinical experiences. It's a portable, concise reference that contains a wealth of information, ranging from definitions and abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values. It's a valuable tool that students will rely on throughout their nursing career.
* Content presented in tabular, list, and outline format.
* Includes basic facts and figures students need in early clinical experiences.
* Basic assessment by body system allows for ease in locating specific information.
* Small, portable size is easy to carry to class and clinicals.
* Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
* English-to-Spanish Translation Guide included in appendix.
* Tips for Communicating with Older Adults assists students caring for this growing population.
* Expanded infection control chapter.
* Look-Alike and Sound-Alike medications are included on the inside back cover.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:06 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.