Any Way You Want Me by Lucy Diamond

Any Way You Want Me

by Lucy Diamond

At the start of this book, I was expecting pretty standard 'chick lit', but by the end it had became much more, and I was finding it hard to put it down.

Most mums with young children will be able to identify with parts of Sadie's character, and will find themselves nodding, laughing, and possibly even crying. Although I didn't particularly agree with some of her actions, I could at least understand where she was coming from, and what pushed her.

I also enjoyed her relationships with her sisters and friends, which brought us more characters to identify with.

With some unexpected twists, and a believable ending, Lucy Diamond is a fun, sexy author, and I'm looking forward to her next offering.
  michelle_bcf | Mar 5, 2008 |

Wry, funny and with a wonderful twist in the tale, 'Any Way you Want Me' is a novel of infidelity, motherhood and friends reunited that heralds the debut of a new voice in fiction, Lucy Diamond.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,430,814 books! | Top bar: Always visible