Warriors Box Set: Volumes 1 to 3 by Erin…

Warriors Box Set: Volumes 1 to 3

by Erin Hunter

Reviewed by Avery, age 9
I have seen these Seeker and Warrior books for a long time but have never read them and I am so glad I finally did. This set contained the first three of six book in the “Omen of the Stars” series.
“He can’t be beaten in battle, and I… well, I have more skills than other medicine cats.”
Read the entire review at http://www.musingwithcrayolakym.com/3/post/2013/08/warriors-omen-of-the-stars-bo... ( )
  crayolakym | Aug 3, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060891904, Paperback)

For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But now the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying—and some deaths are more mysterious than others.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:21 -0400)

For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But now the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying--and some deaths are more mysterious than others. Into the midst of this turmoil comes an ordinary house cat named Rusty . . . who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,539,922 books! | Top bar: Always visible