Drawing Dragons by Jim Hansen

Drawing Dragons

by Jim Hansen, John Burns

I was actually pretty disappointed in this after I bought it. I'm wishing I would have looked thought it when I was at the store, but since it was a bargain by ( only $5), I picked it up to add to my collection.

The artist in this book is a thief, taking the styles drawn in the Dragonology books and claiming it as his own style, giving no credit to the original artist that contributed to the Dragonology series. There is a huge lack of originality and form to most of the drawing illustrated in this book. However, I will give credit for showing a very easy step-by-step guide at how to draw those dragons.

Because of said copyright infringement, I do not recommended buying this book and buying the Dragonology books instead. ( )
  ray72285 | Jul 18, 2008 |

Jim Hansenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Burns, Johnmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Presents step-by-step instructions and tips for drawing dragons, including close-up sections on eyes, claws, and wings and seven dragons to replicate.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,498,385 books! | Top bar: Always visible