In the Rain Forest: A Maurice Pledger Nature…

by Maurice Pledger (Illustrator)

Explore the rain forest and see how it might feel to touch rain forest creatures and other things.
Member:CDC123
Title:In the Rain Forest: A Maurice Pledger Nature Trail Book: Touch-and-Feel Adventure (Maurice Pledger Nature Trails)
Authors:Maurice Pledger (Illustrator)
Info:Silver Dolphin Books (2002), Edition: Ltf, 16 pages

In the Rain Forest: A Maurice Pledger Nature Trail Book: Touch-and-Feel Adventure (Maurice Pledger Nature Trails) by Maurice Pledger

This lift-the-flap, touch-and-feel book teaches all about the plants, animals, and insects of the rainforest using vibrant illustrations and descriptive words.
1 book
  TUCC | May 1, 2018 |
In the Rain Forest
By Marice Pledger

Summary: This is a very educational book about some of the different animals that live in the rain forest. Along the way it has creatures to count on each page. Every page also has flaps that lift up and an animal with a cool texture!

Personal Reaction: The illustrations in this book were very bright and playful. It provides a touch-and-feel adventure that all young children would enjoy. My son couldn’t wait to flip open the flap to see what was hiding underneath. He said that this was an awesome book!

Classroom Extension Ideas: I would ask my students to go around the classroom and find things with different textures. As a class we would discus each texture and how they felt, put them into groups, and see how they were similar and different. We could also discuss all the different animals that live in the rain forest.
  KaseyDawson | Aug 23, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,764,912 books! | Top bar: Always visible