The Way Things Ought to Be by Rush Limbaugh

The Way Things Ought to Be

by Rush Limbaugh

This book was awful. I read it a long time ago and still remember recoiling at the man's words. I read it because I was curious. I was never tempted again to read another book by any of his ilk. ( )
  authenticjoy | Mar 29, 2019 |
I had read this book in 1992 and in 2017 thought it was time to reread this book. The problem I have with this book, and it is a big problem, is that he claims many things but cite nothing. Then on page 216 he asks, why the media don't ask Ted Danson to cite his sources, when Rush fails to do so throughout his book. On page 270 is another episode where citing an issue becomes a problem. He is insightful and interesting but he does repeat a lot of idea and thoughts throughout the book. ( )
  foof2you | Jan 1, 2018 |
Ed- It's nice to hear an advocate in the media who is on our side for a change. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great 1993 - Bruce Eberle
  efeulner | Mar 28, 2014 |
Rated: C+ ( )
  jmcdbooks | Jan 28, 2013 |
This book is from a pre-Clinton era, so Rush does not spend any time discussing Bubba; that alone could take a few volumes from the syndicated talk show host. For us regular listeners, this provides a great look back at his show and stories which have been long forgotten history. For those unfamiliar with him, he expounds upon his philosophy, provides "behind the scenes" facts about him and his always controversial opinions.
  HistReader | Oct 17, 2012 |
This book is dedicated to my parents, whose love and devotion made me the terrific guy I am.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 067175145X, Hardcover)

Every week more than 11 million listeners on over 450 radio stations nationwide tune in to "The Rush Limbaugh Show", and his audience is sure to grow when his nationally syndicated television program debuts in September 1992. Now Limbaugh puts his conservative values, blunt talk, blistering attacks and scathing wit into print in his first book.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:22 -0400)

The radio talk-show host presents his views on the leading issues of the day.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,614,156 books! | Top bar: Always visible