The Diversion by Katherine Applegate

The Diversion

by Katherine Applegate

193261,059 (3.74)None

The Yeerks realize that the "Andalite bandits" are probably not aliens. The Animorphs go to move their families into hiding. Tobias learns the truth about his mother. ( )
  nx74defiant | Feb 1, 2017 |
A short comment for every book of the series until I get a chance to re-read them. All three of my sons and I loved this series and read every single book - I even bought every single book (most, but not all, used; some through school book sales). I'm excited to re-read them to see how the five main characters develop and to watch all the different transformations again.

The best books appeal to *readers* universally - not children versus adults. These may not be quite worthy of the adjective 'best' but they do have that crossover appeal. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
The author wishes to thank Lisa Harkrader for her help in preparing this manuscript.
For Larry, Ashley, and Austin
And for Michael and Jake
My name is Tobias.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 043911523X, Paperback)

Everything the Animorphs have ever known is about to change... The Yeerks suspect that the socalled "Andalite Bandits" are human after all. And the Animorphs know it's just a matter of time before the Yeerks learn their identities and infest them...and their families. Something major has to be done fast. Because now, the Animorphs can tell you who they are--and that changes everything.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:49 -0400)

The Yeerks finally realize that the Andalite Bandits are not aliens, but humans. Now, Tobias and the other Animorphs must protect themselves.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,724,951 books! | Top bar: Always visible