The Beginning by K. A. Applegate

The Beginning

by K. A. Applegate

I really enjoyed the last book. The war is over and the Animorphs have to cope with their new lives. Jake has the hardest time.

I don't like the cliffhanger ending. If she was going to have it end in a cliff hanger I wish she had ended it when Jake, Marco and Tobias go to look for Ax. ( )
  nx74defiant | Feb 4, 2017 |
A short comment for every book of the series until I get a chance to re-read them. All three of my sons and I loved this series and read every single book - I even bought every single book (most, but not all, used; some through school book sales). I'm excited to re-read them to see how the five main characters develop and to watch all the different transformations again. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
The Beginning is the last book in the Animorphs series. The human-Yeerk war has finally ended. The characters can't relax, though: there are more enemies lurking in the farthest corners of the galaxy. I didn't like this book very much because of the tragedy and the cliffhanger ending. If you have read the other Animorphs books, you will have to see how it all ends. If you haven't, o read the other fifty-three books, then come back. WARNING: The ending is a HUGE cliffhanger, and the author says it is really the end, no prequel. ( )
  nariya.rose | Feb 18, 2015 |

The extraordinary conclusion to the best-selling Animorphs series. Jake, Rachel, Tobias, Cassie, Marco, and Ax know that even if they could have warned people in the beginning, no one would have believed their story. A story about an invasion of parasitic aliens. So, for all this time, Jake, the other Animorphs, and Ax have secretly fought a desperate battle. Secretly held the Yeerks at bay. But those days are over. And there are no more secrets. It comes down to the final battle between the Yeerks and Animorphs. And no one knows who will win, lose, or live . . .

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:52 -0400)

The final battle between the Yeerks and the Animorphs is at hand. No one knows who will win, lose, or live.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,057,006 books! | Top bar: Always visible