Dr. Ida by Dorothy Clarke Wilson
711168,809 (4)None

This was one of my favourite books while growing up. I miss it. ( )
  MarthaJeanne | Mar 18, 2017 |
This is the Biography of Dr. Ida Scudder, a medical missionary to India in the 1900s. She started with a small clinic, but eventually founded the Christian Medical College & Hospital in Vellore India.
As with most of her biographies, Wilson brings the person to life for the reader. The readers walks along with them, experiencing their highs and lows. Dr. Ida is a fascinating historical figure and I highly recommend her biography to anyone. ( )
  empress8411 | Jan 20, 2014 |
Dorothy Clarke Wilson wrote about Dr. Ida several times. Differences in subtitles probably reflect different works.
Dr. Ida : Passing on the Torch of Life is not the only book Dorothy Clarke Wilson wrote about Dr. Ida. Please do not combine with the others.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,728,678 books! | Top bar: Always visible