The Accidental Cheerleader by Mimi McCoy

The Accidental Cheerleader

by Mimi McCoy

I read this when I was younger. I liked it. ( )
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
I read this when I was younger. I liked it. ( )
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
I loved this book, one of my favorites. I recomend this book to girls ages 8-14. Altho older, or younger girls.. maybe even SOME boys might like this book too, I'm not to sure. ( )
  shelby_22 | Mar 27, 2012 |
This is about a girl's life that is turned upside down! her fabulous best friend is a mule while shy Sophie is a cheerleader. its a cliche, but in a good way! Mimi McCoy is an exellent writer, and I recomend this book to anyone!! ( )
  bpinchot40 | Jun 9, 2011 |
Reviewed by Liz for TeensReadToo.com

If you are looking for an adventure book that has fun on every page, you should check out THE ACCIDENTAL CHEERLEADER. It's about two seventh-grade girls who try out for cheerleading, but what they don't know is that one of them made it onto the squad and the other is stuck being the school mascot.

After tryouts everything went downhill. Sophie doesn't know if the life of a cheerleader is her thing. What if her best bud, Kyle, isn't having fun? Should she stay with the most popular girls in school (and on the squad) or should she go back with her real friends? If she goes back to hanging out with Kyle, will she forgive Sophie for using her?

I think you should read this book because it has non-stop action! I give it 5 stars! ( )
  GeniusJen | Oct 9, 2009 |

Candy Apple is a fresh, fun take on fiction for girls: a new line with pep and pizzazz targeted at the solid middle-grade reader.

When shy Sophie's best friend, Kylie, signs them both up for cheerleading tryouts, it's Sophie who lands in the spotlight - and Kylie ends up on the sidelines. Now Kylie is stuck playing mascot, and she doesn't exactly get along with Sophie's new friends on the squad.

Things really spin out of control right before the big game, and Sophie has to choose sides. Can the girls rediscover how to root for each other before the clock runs out on their friendship?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:50 -0400)

Sophie and her best friend, Kylie, are the perfect team. But when Kylie signs them both up for cheerleading tryouts, it's Sophie who lands in the spotlight -- and Kylie ends up on the sidelines.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,059,055 books! | Top bar: Always visible