Oneness by Rasha

Oneness

by Rasha

I have a little problem with channeled books: none of their claims have to be backed up with any kind of evidence. Simply because they come from an other-worldly voice, the audience is supposed to accept their claims as fact. There is a danger in such blind faith. (Recall two other people who channeled -- David Koresh and Jim Jones.) Teachings that are derived from channeling are different from say those of the Buddha. The Buddha based his teachings on personal experience and observations and encouraged others to verify his teachings for themselves through their own experience. Also, he was careful to explain his teachings based on steps of reasoning. This book, as well as the two other channeled books I have read, do little of that.

With that said, I did greatly value this book for the inspiration it imparted. It really helped me to think outside the box in imagining the great possibilities of our spiritual evolution. One very specific thing that spoke to me was the author's assertion that we can use our ego's trigger issues as a means to let go and pull us out of the vortex of painful repeating occurrences. I am familiar with this concept, however, the author did a very good job of driving it home, so much so that I am actually looking at a personality conflict I am having at the moment as an opportunity to raise my energy to a higher frequency simply by letting it go. In the past, I would not have been able to this very well, but now, I feel that I can override my ego because of the image of myself this book has painted if I do. It doesn't matter to me if Oneness is completely accurate in all its assertions, it is enough for me that it sparks my imagination of what I can become. ( )
  shedthenegative | Jul 19, 2017 |
Oneness
received and transcribed by Rasha

This 402 page book from the gifted channel Rasha is complex, comforting and complete in it's ability to bring us everything we will ever need to achieve the state of enlightenment. The devoted and divine words of "Oneness" totally spoke to my spirit right from the beginning and I was lifted to a place of bliss and well being just from reading the introduction. As I went on to openmindedly savor the thoughts and love so freely given, I started to understand the truth.

This wonderful messenger is an experience all in it's self and it now proudly sits on my nightstand, because I have found that if I read a few paragraphs right before bedtime it stays with me and expands me in my sleep. Within these well expressed and defined pages are truly everything ever needed to reach a state of spiritual release and wholeness, and I don't say that often or lightly. I would recommend this magnificent metaphysical masterpiece to earnest seekers everywhere. Thank You so much Rasha, for your loving service and may we all be blessed by Oneness.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 13, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,430,792 books! | Top bar: Always visible