Secrets In The Attic by V. C. Andrews

Secrets In The Attic

by V. C. Andrews

Series: Secrets (1)

A fast moving emotional rollercoaster, showing how tragically easy a pure hearted teen can be manipulated by someone she considered to be her one true friend. ( )
  epweil | Nov 6, 2015 |
I really liked this book.
  TinaLexieLove | Jan 25, 2008 |
This has to be one of the absolute worst books I've ever read in my life. The ghost writer who produced this book is incredibly untalented. I only wish I could rate this book with negative stars. ( )
  paigepersad | Nov 28, 2007 |
dissapointing. I know, I know. But I want to be entertained and this fell short. There were a couple good "Wow, where is THAT plot twist going to go?" and they just fell flat. And the clip from the next book - wtf? It's like all of the characters from the first book fell off the face of the earth! it just didn't seem to fit. are there multiple people writing under vc andrews now? If so - the 2nd author should have read the first book. ( )
1 vote izze.t | Oct 28, 2007 |

Karen and Zipporah are best friends, sharing everything, including a clever scheme when Karen's stepfather begins molesting her, but things get out of hand when Karen disappears on the eve of her stepfather's murder.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,722,844 books! | Top bar: Always visible