Lord, Heal My Hurts (Lord Series) by Kay…

Lord, Heal My Hurts (Lord Series)

by Kay Arthur

Chapters include Why Am I Hurting?, Run to Your Great Physician, There is a Balm, the Word of God, Calvary's Love...Its Hell, Its Healing, God Is in Control, and He Cares, the Cure for Bitterness, Your Mind: The Battlefield, Attributes of God, and more ( )
  FUMCHwy441 | Mar 16, 2010 |
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For Thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14
My platinum wedding band rolled round and round on the rec room floor, making a mockery of what was taking place.

Enjoy the expanded and updated editions of the best-selling "Lord" Bible Study Series from Kay Arthur.  The "Lord" study series is an insightful, warm-hearted Bible study series designed to meet readers where they are--and help them discover God's answers to their deepest needs.
        No Matter How Deep the Wounds, God Can Heal Your Hurts.

Everyone hurts. The pain runs deep, the scars never seem to fade, the memories torment us. As a result, our growth is stunted, our walk crippled, our relationships infected. Will relief never come?
        Yes -- when you put yourself in the hands of Jehovah-rapha, the God who heals! No matter what you've done or what's been done to you, He wants to be your refuge. He loves you. And He offers healing for your deepest wounds.
        Discover how God can turn your sorrow into joy in Lord, Heal My Hurts. Let Kay Arthur guide you through the Scriptures so you can be set free from past hurts by the power of God. This powerful, insightful study will minister to you in deeply restorative ways. And these are truths you will want to share with others.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:48 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,111,292 books! | Top bar: Always visible