Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Teach Yourself Visually Adobe Photoshop Elements 4
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471777978, Paperback)Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 Photoshop Elements 4 tasks. Each task-based spread includes these great features to get you up and running on Photoshop Elements 4 in no time:
* Helpful sidebars that offer practical tips and tricks
* Succinct explanations that walk you through step by step
* Full-color screen shots that demonstrate each task
* Two-page lessons that break big topics into bite-sized modules
Learn How To:
* Import images from different sources
* Remove red-eye, dust, and scratches
* Adjust shadows and highlights
* Turn an image into a sketch
* Change print size, canvas size, and resolution
* Create a Web photo gallery
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:31 -0400)
The authors cover the most important features of Photoshop Elements, including importing photos from digital cameras and scanners, retouching and repairing damaged photos, enhancing digital images, adding custom 3-D effects and creating a web photo gallery.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.