Perfect Scoop: Ice Creams, Sorbets,…

Perfect Scoop: Ice Creams, Sorbets, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments

by David Lebovitz

Best ice-cream book ever. You'll never need to buy another ice-cream book again if you buy this one as it covers lots of different flavours etc. Has some very ice-cream recipes which are really simple to make, basically stir and freeze. There is a section in the book for making ice-cream additions e..g cookie crumbles, etc. Last section is for making ice-cream cones, cookies, sauces etc. ( )
  millypenny | Feb 5, 2014 |
Wonderful book. Picked it up during the Borders closing. I have read David Lebovitz's blog for ages. The recipes are brilliant and tasty. ( )
  lesmel | Jan 5, 2014 |
Love everything we've tried in this book. Some of the recipes do take a bit of work, or a hunt for an ingredient, bus so far everything has been worth it. ( )
  pixiestyx77 | Apr 26, 2013 |
This is the only book I need for ice cream recipes. There's almost too much, because I can never hope to make all of these delicious treats. ( )
  sturlington | Mar 26, 2012 |
I haven't read all of it yet, but this is going to be the only ice-cream book I ever need, I think. Intelligently and amusingly written, a wide range of recipes that leave me in a complete quandary each time as to which one I'm going to make, and some beautiful photographs. The recipes are in both 'cups' and grammes, which is useful for both Europeans and North Americans. Highly recommended! ( )
  AJBraithwaite | Jun 14, 2009 |

Recipes for ice creams, granitas, sorbets, various toppings, sauces and additions.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,609,443 books! | Top bar: Always visible