Fruits Basket, Vol. 19 by Natsuki Takaya

Fruits Basket, Vol. 19 (2006)

by Natsuki Takaya

Still waiting on the big moment...the final volume it ends at 23 i think? american anyway..... ( )
  df1a_carlyf | Sep 17, 2008 |
I love the Fruits Basket series and impatiently await each new volume. Volume 19 was not as earth-shattering as previous volumes, but was still worthy of the rest of the series. Multiple plot lines were moved along, and I loved the interaction between Kyo and Tohru. Still, I felt as if this volume was just setting the stage for the next one, which I, once again, am waiting for impatiently. ( )
  rmjp518 | Mar 29, 2008 |
I tend to be a big fan of Natsuki Takaya's Fruits Basket manga, but I must admit I was somewhat disappointed with this issue. The dialog is very confusing, and in places it becomes very unclear as to who is saying what. There is a lot of scenes where characters are flashing back to previous conversations, encounters and moments in their lives, and separating all of this out can take some thought. There are some new revelations, but they are hard to decipher throughout all of the odd conversations happening throughout the issue. One thing does become clear, time is running out for Kyo and Tohru. Can she break his curse before the Cat is locked behind bars once again? I look forward to the next release in July. ( )
  Valkitty | Mar 18, 2008 |
Information from the Japanese Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.

Tohru realizes she will have to create a trigger to break Kyo's curse.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,150,454 books! | Top bar: Always visible