Honeymoon by James Patterson
Recently added byprivate library, sunny_daze, Avalon59, harperjm, bookwormamp, pmorris, sandynap, Sandical, Cathyfrank
    Bedelia by Vera Caspary (Bjace)
    Bjace: Also a story about an attractive woman who may do away with her husbands.

This is an older Patterson book. A real page turner as I started it last night and just finished it this morning. I believe there's a 2nd Honeymoon book out now. I must read it'll! ( )

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Howard Roughanmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Ze is mooi, getalenteerd en...
uitermate dodelijk.
For Suzie and Jack.
Love, Jim
For my beautiful bride, Christine.
Love, Howard
Things aren't always as they appear.

Beautiful, talented, rich Nora Sinclair seems to have it all, except for a heart. Nora is juggling her engagement to one man (Connor) while married to another (Jeffery), intending to kill both, just as she did her first husband. When her fiancée dies under suspicious circumstances, FBI agent John O'Hara, posing as an insurance agent, pursues a suspicion that the victim's beautiful bride, Nora is responsible, unfortunately he soon finds himself caught in her web.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446613371, Mass Market Paperback)

Don't give away the ending... Don't give away the beginning. How does it feel to be desired by every man and envied by every woman? Wonderful. This is the life Nora Sinclair has worked hard for, the life she will never give up. She doesn't just attract men, she enthralls them. So why is FBI agent John O'Hara interested in Nora Sinclair? Mysterious things happen to people around her, especially the men. And there is something dangerous about Nora, something that lures O'Hara at the same time that it fills him with fear. Is something dark hidden in the gaps in her past? As O'Hara spends more and more time getting to know her, is he pursuing justice? Or his own fatal obsession?.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:33 -0400)

When a young investment banker dies under suspicious circumstances, FBI agent John O'Hara pursues a suspicion that the victim's beautiful bride is responsible.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,418,629 books! | Top bar: Always visible