Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews

Savannah Blues

by Mary Kay Andrews

Series: Southern Series (1), Weezie and Bebe Mysteries (1)

Savannah Breeze by Mary Kay Andrews (MyBookBarn)
    MyBookBarn: This is the second book in May Kay Andrews Savannah series. It's just as highly entertaining as Savannah Blues & I highly recommend! Fans of Antiquing, who-dun-its or southern lit (humor) should check out this book!

Pickers, antiques, southern cooking, murder and Savannah, it could be a good story but just not my type of book. ( )
  MaggieFlo | Feb 21, 2019 |
This was an ok book. There were a few parts that I thought were pretty outlandish. I do like Ms. Andrews' sense of humor though. ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
A "potato chip" book. Aka beach read. Actually loved it. Couldn't put it down. Well written, fast paced, charming characters, good villains, interesting back story (antique picking). ( )
  Alphawoman | Aug 29, 2018 |
Not quite a mystery, not quite chick lit, this book was a nice entertaining read, better written than most light mysteries. It fit my mood of the moment perfectly as it's a great escape from whatever might be going on around you. It would also be a good beach read. I look forward to reading more by this author. ( )
  Thebrownbookloft | Jun 29, 2018 |
I enjoy southern fiction and this was a fun, light easy summer read. A little romance with humor and mystery thrown in as well. ( )
  janb37 | Feb 13, 2017 |

Mary Kay Andrewsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ericksen, SusanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This one is for my big sis, Susie, with love.
The rapping at the front door of the carriage house was unmistakable.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061031356, Mass Market Paperback)

Eloise Foley, known to her friends as Weezie, has been through the divorce from hell. Her ex-husband Tal (aka Talmadge Evans III) was awarded their house in Savannah's historic district, the house that Weezie had spent years painstakingly restoring to its original splendor. Weezie was awarded the two-bedroom carriage house on the same property. Each was sure the other would sell. But Tal has taken up residence in the main house with his new girlfriend Caroline DeSantos (who never seems to perspire or have a hair out of place during the wilting Savannah summer), Weezie is running her antiques business out back, and neither will budge. She's also got a few loony relatives and a hunky former boyfriend to contend with, and if that's not enough, dirty deals aplenty wherever she turns. In this town, where everybody knows everybody's business, something's got to give, and something does...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:44 -0400)

Eloise "Weezie" Foley is divorced from Talmadge Evans III and living in the carriage house on their former estate while he and his new girlfriend reside in the main house. As she tries to rebuild her life and her antiques business Weezie also finds herself having to deal with loony relatives, a handsome ex-boyfriend, and dirty deals.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,570,190 books! | Top bar: Always visible