Has Anyone Seen My Emily Greene? by Norma…

Has Anyone Seen My Emily Greene?

by Norma Fox Mazer

I read Has Anyone Seen My Emily Greene? By Norma Fox Mazer. This book was very fun and playful. It kept me interested because of the storyline. The book was about a little named Emily Greene who was hiding from her dad. He made her lunch and so when it was ready Emily decided she wanted to hide from. So her dad begins to look everywhere for her. What made it interesting and fun was how playful her father was with her. He went right along with the game. It reminds me of my dad and how we used to play around all the time. I believe the message of this book is to remember to be playful every now and then. ( )
  KinderelHodgson | Feb 14, 2015 |
Emily plays hide and go seek with her dad. He goes all over the house and is yelling for her, but she hides. They have fun playing together before eating lunch.
Age: 3-4
Source: Pierce County Library
  Madelyn12 | Feb 27, 2014 |
In this book a father is looking for his daughter, Emily, who is hiding all over the house from him. Story has a fun rhyme to it.

Age: 3,4,5
Source: Pierce College Library
  BrianRibeiro | Oct 12, 2013 |
Emily decides to play hide and seek when her father calls her for lunch.
Age: 3-5 years
Source: Pierce County Library
  roxannawilliams | Jun 12, 2013 |
Emily is playing hiding go seek with her father. Her father was yelling out where is his emily..
Source: Pierce College Library
  raymondje | May 13, 2013 |

The perennial game of hide-and- seek between parent and child inspires a lilting text and charming illustrations.

It’s time for lunch, but where, oh, where is Emily Greene? Her father searches for her everywhere, but without any luck. Look carefully, and don’t forget to check behind the curtains! In her first picture book, acclaimed author Norma Fox Mazer teams with renowned illustrator Christine Davenier to create a merry game of hide-and-seek. Readers will delight in searching for giggling Emily and in the warm relationship between this irrepressible little girl and her loving, good-humored father.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:44 -0400)

Emily decides to play hide and seek when her father calls her for lunch.

Candlewick Press

An edition of this book was published by Candlewick Press.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,952,457 books! | Top bar: Always visible