The Cat's Quizzer by Dr. Seuss

The Cat's Quizzer

by Dr. Seuss

This Seuss book is a book comprised of nothing but questions. All the questions are presented in a rhyming matter and may or may not have a right answer. I think little kids would enjoy trying to answer the questions as the book is read to them. I know while I was reading I was trying to answer them as well. It would definitely be a cute book to share to a class. ( )
  smvega | Sep 12, 2012 |
I have always been a fan of Dr. Seuss books and this one doesn't disappoint. The art is typical Dr. Seuss art, but it is the writing which causes this book to excel. It presents the reader with a 100 question quiz that is actually entertaining to read because it all rhymes (which is to be expected from a Dr. Seuss book). Not all of the questions actually have a "correct" answer, and not all of the questions have an easy answer, but I found myself enthralled with trying to answer every question after I read it.
  jmcneal | Oct 6, 2011 |

The Cat in the Hat challenges readers with seemingly silly questions: Do pineapples grow on pine or apple trees? Do roosters sleep on their backs or sides? Kids will pick up a host of oddball facts, have fun juggling sense and nonsense, and exercise their imaginations.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:59:04 -0400)

The Cat in the Hat plays quiz master by challenging the reader with both entertaining and educational questions such as "Are freckles catching?" and "How old do you have to be to drive a car?"

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,565,162 books! | Top bar: Always visible