The Elevator by Angela Hunt

The Elevator (edition 2007)

by Angela Hunt

Member:rek7csk
Title:The Elevator
Authors:Angela Hunt
Info:Steeple Hill (2007), Paperback, 384 pages
Tags:quick read, relationships, suspense, drama, God

The Elevator by Angela Hunt

Recently added byHeatherLINC, Karin7, kdf_333

3.5 stars

While the plot line was a bit unbelievable, the writing style was good enough to keep me captivated. I enjoyed the three women's background stories and the excitement of being trapped in an elevator during a hurricane, kept me turning the pages. Also, I loved Sadie! An easy, entertaining read. ( )

HeatherLINC | Jan 23, 2016 |
In spite of the circumstances, sometimes we are indeed supposed to be where we think ought not to be. More often than not, the big picture can only be seen in retrospect.
  MomsterBookworm | Jul 14, 2014 |
Three women locked in an elevator during a fierce hurricane find that they have one thing in common: the same man. One is the wife; the other the "girlfriend" and the third is a janitress. Under stress their stories come out. A good read. ( )
  CoraJoanBurgett | Aug 10, 2008 |
"Deception is not as creative as truth. We do best in life if we look at it with clear eyes, And I think that applies to coming up to death as well." ---Cicely Saunders

"We can believe what we choose. We are answerable for what we choose to believe." ---John Henry Newman
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
       7:00 A.M.

Wrapped in the remnants of a dream, Michelle Tilson opens her eyes and smiles at the ceiling until she remembers the monster looming in teh Gulf.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 037378578X, Paperback)

In the path of a devastating hurricane, three very different women find themselves trapped in the elevator of a high-rise office building. All three conceal shattering secrets—unaware that their secrets center on the same man.

The betrayed wife, eager to confront her faithless husband, with rage in her heart and a gun in her pocket…

The determined mistress, finally ready to tell her lover she wants marriage and a family…

The fugitive cleaning woman, tormented by the darkest secret of all…

As the storm rages ever closer, these three must unite to fight for their lives in the greatest test of courage—and faith—any woman could ever face.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:11 -0400)

In the path of a devastating hurricane, three very different women find themselves trapped in the elevator of a high-rise office building. All three conceal shattering secrets and are unaware that their secrets center on the same man. The betrayed wife, eager to confront her faithless husband, with rage in her heart and a gun in her pocket. The determined mistress, finally ready to tell her lover she wants marriage and a family. The fugitive cleaning woman, tormented by the darkest secret of all. As the storm rages ever closer, these three must unite to fight for their lives, in the greatest test of courage and faith any woman could ever face.… (more)

Angela Elwell Hunt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,019,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible