Holy Smokes (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 4)…

Holy Smokes (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 4) (edition 2007)

by Katie MacAlister

Member:ddeej56
Title:Holy Smokes (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 4)
Authors:Katie MacAlister
Info:Signet (2007), Edition: FICTPR, Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:romance, dragons, paranormal, humorous

Holy Smokes by Katie MacAlister

Aisling and Drake are trying to get married. Emphasis on trying. Anything that can go wrong, does. But it all leads to a happy and humorous ending. ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |
Aisling Grey is always a good time. There was a point where she was acting like such an idiot that I thought I would have to toss the book in the garbage BUT luckily another character stepped in and called her on her stupidity, which quickly ended thank all that is good in the world! Brain candy, but a fun, funny read with steamy dragons. ;) ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
Is it my imagination or Aisling Grey getting dumber in each installment of the series?

Yes this is funny, adventurous, interesting and romantic series (which I happen to enjoy for the most part), but sheesh....Aisling keeps walking blindly into dangerous situations, when she should obviously from past experience know that it's a BLOODY Trap! It would be nice if Aisling became Intelligent and sassy rather than smart-mouthed and sassy.

But then again, this is "chick-lit" and I shouldn't expect too much. ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
An unsatisfying conclusion to the "Aisling Grey, Guardian" series, there are too many characters (including new ones) with not enough to do. There are also loose ends aplenty, and it was in general an annoying book. If I read that Aisling "gritted her teeth" one more time I was going to scream! Jim's humor also wears thin in this volume.
All this won't stop me from continuing to MacAlister's next series, "Silver Dragons", which has some of the same characters! ( )
  BooksOn23rd | Nov 25, 2015 |
Wow so much happens in this book, but somehow I feel unfulfilled with the ending. There is so much left up in the air with the baby, the red dragons, the blue dragons and Kostya. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 8, 2013 |

Katie MacAlisterprimary authorall editionscalculated
Krohm-Linke, ThedaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pèe, Margarethe vanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rosenblat, BarbaraNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I'd like to thank the three men who have kept me happy, amused, and relatively sane during the writing of this book: my friends Brian Murphy, and Vance Briceland, and my husband, Michael.
"'I'm gettin' married in the morning! Ding-dong, the bells are gonna riiiiiiiing!'"

I’m Aisling Grey—but you can call me “frustrated.”

The dragon of my dreams—uber-sexy Drake Vireo, wyvern of the green dragons—has finally decided to make an honest woman of me. That is, if we ever make it to the wedding at the same time! Being left at the altar may have cooled my jets, but not my passion...a good thing when Drake disappears and it's up to me to find him.

Most brides just have in-laws to worry about. Me? I have warring dragons, ticked-off demon lords, eternal damnation, and a mage who wants to challenge me for an otherworldly position I don’t even want. At least Jim, my doggie-demon, is always at my side. He’s never let me down—yet…
In the fourth book of the Aisling Grey series, Aisling is finally about to marry Drake Vireo - wyvern of the green dragons. But when Drake goes missing on their wedding day, Aisling has to track him down, no matter how many dragons, demons, and angry mages get in her way.

When her fiancé, Drake Vireo, disappears before their wedding, bride-to-be Aisling Grey, along with her doggie demon Jim, must deal with warring dragons, angry demon lords, and eternal damnation while trying to find her beloved.

Katie MacAlister is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,448,983 books! | Top bar: Always visible