Nexus by Henry Miller

English (4)  French (1)  All languages (5)
Dreams of dog collars. ( )
  jonfaith | Feb 22, 2019 |
ES la cosa mas rara pero , desde que empece a leer literatura con sexo explicito (empezando con DH Lawrence a los catorce años) , siempre mi idolo fue Henry MIller .

--Siempre me gusto mas Miller que Anais -

ESto es mucho mas que su reputacion ; no es solo erotismo explicito , va mas alla de su fama . ( )
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
Emergency!! Emergency!! Animal control we have a wild penis on loose!! Help!!!!

Woof!Woof! Ladies hold on to your knickers (as if that matters...hahaha!) I'm back in town darlings!! The horny uncouth bastard, so save your vanities and say hello to Mr. Henry Miller!

Sexual claustrophobia and unrestrained gusto for life made me churn out vulgar visceral depiction of what is christened as ,"Ménage à trois gone down the drain". Mona’s (a.k.a Mara) romps with her eccentric fuckaree lover- Stasia drove me over the edge. Those Machiavellian bitches did not value the supremacy of my penis whilst indulging me like a kid. Arghhh!! I’m loveless...blah blah....sex-starved..blah...on the verge of purging a bohemian inchoate calling...blah..blah...

Alas! I won’t be here for long as I see the boat pulling out for my extensive cruise to Paris. Adieu suckers! Ici que je viens chiennes français!!Bonne chasse. (Here I come you French bitches! Good hunting!)
  Praj05 | Apr 5, 2013 |
It's a book I would read again and again. Henry Miller it's wonderful in this novel even without to much profanities and sex. ( )
  luzestrella | Apr 13, 2010 |
Woof!

Nexus, the last book of Henry Miller's epic trilogy The Rosy Crucifixion, is widely considered to be one of the landmarks of American fiction. In it, Miller vividly recalls his many years as a down-and-out writer in New York City, his friends, mistresses, and the unusual circumstances of his eventful life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:04 -0400)

The final novel of Miller's frank, autobiographical trilogy continues to use burlesque, fantasy and dream to portray the life of a struggling writer in pre-World War I New York.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,465,691 books! | Top bar: Always visible