Guess What Is Growing Inside This Egg by Mia…

Guess What Is Growing Inside This Egg

by Mia Posada

a fun guessing game of the different animals that are born in eggs. describes the animals in a brief discussion
6 books
  TUCC | Dec 9, 2016 |
If you want to have kids interact, I would read this book! It allows kids to guess what type of animal is in the eggs. When the animal in the egg is revealed, there is a short summary about the animal. Essentially, this is a great book to use when learning about different kinds of animals. ( )
  sottallah | Apr 15, 2015 |
Kids will enjoy reading, or hearing, this book. It's about baby animals and the eggs they are hatched from. Students will have fun guessing what animal comes out of each egg, and then when the page is turned, a brief description of the animal is given. ( )
  rhigginbotham | Nov 25, 2014 |
This is a charming and informative book for children. Of course, who doesn't like baby animals?! But it is an informative book, and I could see myself reading and showing this book to my former first and second graders. My favorite in this book was the octopus! ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
Summary:
This is a story for younger children that explains different animals that hatch from different eggs.

My Reaction:
This is a very fun book that allows the students to interact by guessing which animal is coming next.

Classroom extensions:

1. I think this would be a fun way to include science into any Easter theme.
2. I think this is a good book to read while hatching your own classroom eggs. ( )
  KatieCaughron | Apr 15, 2013 |

Gives facts about the many ways animals care for their eggs and young.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,736,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible