Great Lies to Tell Small Kids by Andy Riley

Great Lies to Tell Small Kids (2005)

by Andy Riley

The statue of liberty switches hands when her torch arm gets tired. True story. ( )
  SparklePonies | Apr 17, 2014 |
This is such a great book, I went blind with laughter! Thats the truth! Iol'd myself! ( )
  KoreniteX | Sep 1, 2010 |
Funny the first time but not a keeper (not for me, anyway). ( )
  Moomin_Mama | May 10, 2010 |
Meh. This had its moments, but the bunny suicides books were so much better. ( )
  meggyweg | Mar 6, 2009 |
If you're old-fashioned and pure of heart, this is not the book for you! But if you like slightly twisted off-the-wall humor, this book is hysterical. I still think my Dad wrote this book. I just know he didn't go to heaven, he's been re-incarnated as Andy Riley! Yup, the same kind of stuff I heard growing up but they can't be lies! Can they!?!
Hey if you grew up hearing old wive's tales, urban legends, or imaginative ramblings that were so much more interesting than the dry facts other poor kids had to put up with from their siblings or parents... Grab this book now :-) ( )
  PitcherBooks | Dec 31, 2008 |
Rain is Jesus's wee-wee.

On the heels of his runaway Bunny Suicides books, cartoonist Andy Riley turns his irreverent wit to another group of small creatures that lurk among us seemingly everywhere: children.

From the benign (every ant you meet must be named) to the truly cruel (Ronald McDonald is dead!), each hilarious cartoon has a tall tale to educate children and entertain wicked adults everywhere.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:37:10 -0400)

From the benign (every ant you meet must be named) to the truly cruel (Ronald McDonald is dead!), each hilarious cartoon in this follow-up to Riley's hit book "The Book of Bunny Suicides" has a tall tale to educate children and entertain wicked adults everywhere.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,695,998 books! | Top bar: Always visible