Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, Book 3) by…

Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, Book 3) (edition 2008)

by Patricia Briggs

Title:Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, Book 3)
Authors:Patricia Briggs
Info:Ace (2008), Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages
Tags:Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Vampires, Shapeshifters, Witches, Weres

Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

Recently added byCurlysue193, mtunquist, daze.nina, Chazmagic1, fields.steph, nysmith, private library

English (139)  Dutch (1)  Piratical (1)  French (1)  All languages (142)
This book is the third in the Mercedes Thompson series, I also think it is the best so far. I was riveted to this book after the first few chapters, the others were good, but this one was absolutely amazing. The first two books had the Laurell K. Hamilton feel, as I said before; Briggs completely separated herself from Hamilton with this book. I love the throw back Briggs did with some of the real old fairy tales, as well as making her heroine real, we know Mercy isn't a human, but neither is she invincible. I liken her to another my favorite characters, Sookie Stackhouse. I also LOVE that Mercy finally chooses between Adam and Sam...that was just getting to be ridiculou ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 12, 2015 |
(Listened to audiobook version.) Enjoyable sequel to Moon Called. ( )
  PerpetualRevision | Oct 25, 2015 |
I'm really enjoying this series by Patricia Briggs. I like the strong. smart, and compassionate heroine. The dialog is believable, the plot is suspenseful and the characters are interesting. Also, the the world building really works. I'm going to continue reading books in this series. Hopefully, they will continue to be available on the Kindle from the library. ( )
  phyllis2779 | Aug 24, 2015 |
Loved it in high school! ( )
  anyaejo | Aug 12, 2015 |
I am liking Mercy Thompson more and more. She is loyal to a fault, going against the fae to protect her friend. I think we share a birthday - no wonder she is so cool! ( )
  mlake | Apr 28, 2015 |

Patricia Briggsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dos Santos, DanielCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Collin: Collector of all that is Sharp and Pointy Dragon Slayer
"A cowboy, a lawyer, and a mechanic watched Queen of the Damned," I murmured.

It wasn't hard to follow the scent of blood to the living room where the fae had been killed. It had been a violent death, perfect for creating ghosts.

Mercy Thompson enjoys being a mechanic, but life is never simple given her increasing closeness to the local werewolf pack, and her ability to change into coyote form at will. And when a member of the fae comunity calls in a favour, needing her skills for a covert murder investigation, she jumps into the hunt.

But the dangers multiply and she clashes with shadowed creatures of great power. When her old boss Zee is charged with a brutal assassination, Mercy finds herself fighting alone. There are those who love her, who would keep her safe, but she is wary and holds her freedom precious. Until, that is, she has nothing left to lose but her life...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441015662, Mass Market Paperback)

When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to shapeshifting car mechanic Mercy Thompson to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not. And she'll have to choose between the two werewolves in her life-whether she wants to or not.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:35 -0400)

Shapeshifting mechanic Mercy Thompson finds her loyalty sorely tested when her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, while she is trying to choose between Sam and Adam, the two werewolves she loves.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,883,074 books! | Top bar: Always visible