For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison

For a Few Demons More (edition 2007)

by Kim Harrison

Title:For a Few Demons More
Authors:Kim Harrison
Info:New York : EOS, c2007., 456 pages
Collections:Your library, Signed

For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison

English (56)  Dutch (2)  All languages (58)
Not quite as compelling as the previous book in the series, but the series remains one of my favorite in the genre of paranormal urban fantasy. I'm particularly fascinated by the relationship between Rachel and Ivy and am curious to see where the author takes it in the remaining books of the series. ( )
  PerpetualRevision | Oct 25, 2015 |
Ugh! It made me cry!!! ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Great series! Rachel is snarky and a kick a$$ chick! Jinx is hysterical and Ivy is a real bada$$! I may be crushing on Al, I know he is a demon but he is just so funny!

Terrific concept and truly entertaining tale! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
I love the whole hollows series. Rachel, Ivy and Jenks pull it off time and time again. Magic, mystery and danger follow them where ever they go.

Harrison just keepings getting better. Fantastic series for people who like urban fantasy but find the sexual overload necessary. I look forward to each and every book. ( )
  NicolefromCarmel | May 5, 2014 |
Great book. I'm really enjoying this series. ( )
  Susanna.Dilliott | Apr 23, 2014 |
To the guy who knows that the rose is more beautiful with the thorns still on it.
Hammering my fist against the back of my closet wasn't one of my more pleasant dreams.
'This is about summoning demons, isn't it?' I said, and he nodded, too fresh-faced to look sage, but trying for it anyway. I leaned against my car, amazed at how the brightest-looking people did the dumbest things. (Rachel, chapter 16)

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data has been applied for.

Despite dating one vampire and living with another, Rachel Morgan has always managed to stay just ahead of trouble ... until now.

A fiendish serial killer stalks the Hollows, and no none living in or around Cincinnati - human, inhuman, or undead - is safe.

An ancient artifact may be the key to stopping the murderer - a mysterious relic that is now in the hands of Rachel Morgan, fearless independent bounty hunter and reckless witch. But revealing it could ignite a battle to the death among the vast and varied local supernatural races.

Rachel's' been lucky so far. But even she can't hide from catastrophe forever.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0061149810, Mass Market Paperback)

With her action-packed Hollows series, featuring former bounty hunter--and mistress of the dark arts--Rachel Morgan, Kim Harrison has become one of the hottest authors in the incredibly popular genre of sexy supernaturalism. In her latest Hollows tale, For a Few Demons More, Rachel unleashes all kinds of undead fury on the greater Cincinnati area when she tries to track down a serial killer. To catch up on the Hollows series so far, and to see the music that has inspired the stories, see below.

Dead Witch Walking (Book 1)
The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Book 2)
Every Which Way but Dead (Book 3)
A Fistful of Charms (Book 4)

Music Is the Muse

For Kim Harrison, music inspires her stories, and especially her characters. In her exclusive Music Is the Muse list for us, she reveals some favorite records that have provided the source, and the soul, for Rachel, Ivy, Trent, and more of her passionate and powerful characters. Among her muses:

Bleed Like Me, Garbage
With Teeth, Nine Inch Nails
Fallen, Evanescence

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:08 -0400)

When a serial murderer begins killing off members of Hollows society, Rachel Morgan finds herself swept up in a brutal Inderland gang war, a situation that is complicated by her demonic nemesis, and the release of a vampire master.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,872,502 books! | Top bar: Always visible