Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Magnesium Miracle
by Carolyn Dean
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 034549458X, Paperback)“Magnesium is indeed the unsung hero and is a key nutriceutical that everybody needs to know about. . . . This book needs to be read by any individual wishing to improve their quality of life. . . . Dr Dean has the best credentials in bringing solutions to those suffering from the hidden magnesium disorders that affect most of us.”
– DR. STEPHEN T. SINATRA, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N.
Author of Lower Your Blood Pressure in Eight Weeks
More than seventy-five years ago, medical scientists declared magnesium to be an essential nutrient, indispensable to life. When this mineral is part of your diet, you are guarding against–and helping to alleviate–health threats such as heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression, arthritis, and asthma. But while research continues to reaffirm magnesium’s irreplaceable contribution to good health, many Americans remain dangerously deficient.
In The Miracle of Magnesium, Dr. Carolyn Dean, an authority on this mineral who has used it with dramatic success in her own practice, explains the vital role that magnesium plays in the control of many serious ailments–from painful muscle spasms and bladder problems to traumatic brain injury and complications of pregnancy and childbirth. Inside you will discover
• How diets and lifestyles can create a dangerous magnesium deficiency
• Which magnesium-rich foods keep your vital organs healthy and which to avoid
• Why other nutrients, including calcium, need magnesium to become potent
• What vitamins and minerals work with magnesium to treat specific ailments
• Why prescription medicines, such as birth control pills, can deplete magnesium
• Which magnesium supplements are best for you
Whether you need help with a serious health problem or merely want to protect the good health you already enjoy, The Miracle of Magnesium will answer all your questions. It may even save your life.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:31:33 -0500)
"Discover the missing link to total health: lower the risk of heart disease ; prevent stroke and obesity ; treat diabetes ; improve mood and memory"--Cover.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.