Jasper's Magic Blanket by Debbie A.…

Jasper's Magic Blanket

by Debbie A. Atwood, Danny Gordon (Illustrator)

3None2,949,710NoneNone

No reviews

Debbie A. Atwoodprimary authorall editionscalculated
Danny GordonIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to parents around the world who take the time to tuck in their children. May you always be covered in God's love.

Glory and praise to my Lord above who inspires and guides me. Heartfelt thanks and love to my family and friends (too numerous to list) who encouraged me throughout, and sincere gratitude to Danny, Dana, and Lu, who brought my text to life in a most beautiful way.
Jasper was a genius.

After conducting several experiments, Jasper is sure he has a magic blanket, but he's in for an even bigger surprise when he finds out the source of his blanket's magic. The story is told in text, and additional information provided in the colorful illustrations. Cleverly hidden in each picture is a scripture reference to a passage in the Holy Bible that further reveals the answer to Jasper's scientific mystery.
Jasper is so smart.
He has a magic blanket.
So does Goliath.
(daatwood)

Debbie A. Atwood is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,472,036 books! | Top bar: Always visible