Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book…

Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 1) (edition 2007)

by Nora Roberts

Member:nonnaderry
Title:Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 1)
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Jove (2007), Edition: Mass-market Edition, Mass Market Paperback, 336 pages
Collections:DONATED
Tags:LTOP, MCCBS

Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts

Recently added byprivate library, ladyofbadgers, Theadora78, Snowlady, aliterarylion, DBReads, dm13

Finally finished this book. Now what the heck did I do with book 2?

I don't know why it took me so long - it's no better nor worse than any other Nora Roberts and I usually find her entertaining. All I can say is that I've had an uncharacteristic non-reading couple of years.

So - if you like Nora Roberts' slightly supernatural trilogies - I think you'll like this book. ( )
  sumik | Jul 18, 2013 |
Spooky! I read this and listened to it on audiobook. Actually, I've listened to it several times while driving to and from family events (3hr each way, yay!). I'm spooked every time. ( )
  lesmel | Jun 3, 2013 |
The first in a trilogy. Can't wait to read parts 2 and 3! ( )
  ABShepherd | May 15, 2013 |
Paranormal
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
Holy cow, no she didn't, its another NR trilogy, this time she takes on Horror! And magic. I like to pretend the brooding one is Dean Winchester from Supernatural. ( )
  akmargie | Apr 4, 2013 |

Puskar, RailiTÕlkijasecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sepping, PeeterKujundajasecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Where God hath a temple the Devil will have a chapel.-- Robert Burton/

The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day.-- John Milton
To my boys, who roamed the woods, even when they weren't supposed to.
It crawled along the air that hung heavy as wet wool over the glade.

In the small village of Hawkins Hollow, three best friends who share the same birthday sneak off into the woods for a sleepover the evening before turning 10. But a night of pre-pubescent celebration turns into a night of horror as their blood brother oath unleashes a three-hundred year curse.
Twenty-one years later, Cal Hawkins and his friends have seen their town plagued by a week of unexplainable evil events two more times - every seven years. With the clock winding down on the third set of seven years, someone else has taken an interest in the town's folklore. Quinn is a well known scholar of local legends, and despite Cal's protests, insists on delving in the mystery. But when the first signs of evil appear months early, it's not only the town Cal tries to protect, but also his heart.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515143804, Mass Market Paperback)

In the town of Hawkins Hollow, it's called The Seven. Every seven years, on the seventh day of the seventh month, strange things happen. It began when three young boys-Caleb, Fox, and Gage-went on a camping trip to The Pagan Stone. And twenty-one years later, it will end in a showdown between evil and the boys who have become men-and the women who love them.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:45:35 -0400)

Every seven years, on the seventh day of the seventh month, strange things happen, and three friends--Caleb, Fox, and Gage--must battle against evil with the women who love them by their sides.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,510,276 books! | Top bar: Always visible