Git - R - Done by Larry the Cable Guy

Git - R - Done

by Larry the Cable Guy, Michael Drumm (Director)

Other authors: Lewis Black (Introduction)

68None175,945 (3.36)12

No reviews

Larry the Cable Guyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Drumm, MichaelDirectormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Black, LewisIntroductionsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Git-R-Done is chock-full of fart jokes and straight talk about America. I sat down one day and said to myself, “Larry, you’ve done it all. You’ve got three gold records, a successful DVD, a hit TV show, a picture of Shania Twain givin’ ya the finger, and most important, the high score on Frogger. What more could you possibly do?” Then I started thinking about writing a book. I wanted mostly to write Git-R-Done for all those good Americans who just wanna laugh like I do.

Come on inside and hear me make fun of Janet Reno, Rosie O’Donnell, and my fat sister, who caused a twelve-tray pileup in front of the caramel nut rolls at the country buffet. I’m gonna tell you why Dick Trickle is my hero, why we need to get back to good ol’ common sense, and why I prefer a picture of the Last Supper with NASCAR drivers as the disciples over just about anything.

Lord, I apologize!

The book will go down in history as one of America’s most important events since the breakup of Aldo Nova. Even my mom liked the book—here’s what she said: “There’s really not much I can say here except for I apologize to everyone ahead of time for the crap you are about to read.” Git-R-Done is just plain funny, I don’t care who ya are!

Also available as an eBook.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:56 -0400)

Larry the Cable Guy is one of America's most successful stand-up comedians, appearing solo and as part of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. His latest CD is the only comedy album ever to debut at number one on the country charts--From publisher description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,786,532 books! | Top bar: Always visible