Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by…

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports

by James Patterson

A brief summarization of this book is that in the beginning of the book max and fang have a big argument about taking ari with them after he saved there lives and helped angle find total. So then fang decided that max either lets go ari or they should split up. So you guessed it, they split up. So max decides to go to Europe to try to find the main Itex building in Ludswigburg, Germany. Meanwhile fang is telling all the kids in the world to take back there world from Itex and destroy the Itex buildings. mean while max and her many flock get captured by the people who work at the main Itex building in Germany and get through into a dungeon and later max has to challenge Omega the new generation of FlyBoys and is supposed to be the unbeatable new and improved version of max. Later ari expires or dies and max finds out that the person that she wished was her mother the most was actually her mother.

The reason that I rated it a 5/5 was because its very hard to make a book that I think is the monalisa of all books. You can easily tell how hard James Patterson worked on this book. One of my favorite parts is when the Itex lab in Australia is attacked and a kid throughs a Molotov cocktail through through the window blowing the whole place to smithereens. Also in Germany all of the sudden kids just start attacking the Itex base there.Thats why I rated it a 5/5. Also because I can't even imagine the amount of time put into making this book. Thats why is a 5/5 to me. ( )
  EthanR.B2 | Oct 8, 2018 |
I loved it. I debated on giving it 5 stars but it’s really similar to another series I love so it’s hard to judge it right. I can’t wait to start reading the others. Especially the first 2. I don’t want to give too much away. Basically there are hybrid humans and there are people who want to save the world and the other half wants to eliminate half the world and create the perfect people. ( )
  AmandaLD | Apr 18, 2018 |
  AmandaDrake | Mar 26, 2018 |
Terzo romanzo che conclude la trilogia. Fra battute sferzanti, momenti di phatos e scene d'azione il libro vola via senza troppe pretese ma soddisfacendo appieno le aspettative. L'intreccio è buono e l'elemento "istruttivo" si fa più forte e presente anche se mai viene utilizzato in tutto il romanzo un tono paternalistico.

Finale concreto ma che lascia spazio a un eventuale seguito. Indubbiamente è da consigliare la lettura di tutti e tre i romanzi uno di seguito all'altro. ( )
  Nasreen44 | Jun 8, 2017 |
The third in a nine book series

It's cool that Fang's blog is now a part of the book as it adds another dimension and gives another main character a chance to provide his voice along with Max's. Thankfully the action and story lines stay stead so it makes moving through it very quickly as my kids and I want to know what's going to happen next.

My only big problem with it was the idea that Fang could amass an army of kids that would change the tide of this war the flock is waging against the 'evil scientists'. I just can't get that thousands of kids with access to computers and blogging have no adults in their lives that would stop them from potentially getting themselves seriously injured or killed much less not go with them to help out. As a parent who is reading this with their kids I still have some concern over the level of violence where children are being used as soldiers, experimented on, and treated like property. But at least this is lending itself to ALOT of discussions with my kids. ( )
  ttsheehan | Feb 9, 2017 |
Dedicated to Kelly and Kevin Okun. And everybody out there who might love books, if they were given books that loved them back.
"We have meticulously crafted the skeleton of our new world," the Director proclaimed from the large TV screen in the conference room.

In this book Max and Fang split up having the most terrible fights. But then Max and her tony flock gets caught. She for help from Fang, but he's half way across the globe will he make it in time in order to save the world from destruction?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031615427X, Paperback)

In MAXIMUM RIDE: SAVING THE WORLD AND OTHER EXTREME SPORTS, the time has arrived for Max and her winged "Flock" to face their ultimate enemy and discover their original purpose: to defeat the takeover of "Re-evolution", a sinister experiment to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race...and to terminate the rest. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel have always worked together to defeat the forces working against them--but can they save the world when they are torn apart, living in hiding and captivity, halfway across the globe from one another?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:27 -0400)

The time has come for Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel to face their ultimate enemy and, despite many obstacles, try to save the world from a sinister plan to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,527,087 books! | Top bar: Always visible