Maximum Ride #3: Saving the World and Other…

Maximum Ride #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (edition 2008)

by James Patterson

Info:Little, Brown and Company (2008), Edition: REP REI, Paperback, 432 pages
Collections:Wishlist, Read but unowned
Rating:****1/2

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson

This one actually finished with a certain level of completion. ( )
  Karyn_Ainsworth | Dec 29, 2014 |
Maximum Ride Saving The Wold And Other Extreme Sports is the third book in the Angel Experiment series. The author of this book is James Patterson. I would suggest this book to people who are patient and like action, and also have read the first two books. I say patient because there a several slow chunks of the book. the main characters are Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel. These six characters form the flock. They are called the "flock" because each one of those six people are genetic experiments.

The time frame is set around modern day. The plot of the story is that the flock is being chased around america by robots called erasers. Erasers are robots and some times also expiermented humans that look like flying were wolfs. The erasers belong to a company called Itex. Itex created all of the expierments including the flock. The flock eventualy gets separated and on half of the flock get captured by itex. In the end the captued half of the flock get rescued by the other half of the flok and the entire flock reunites. ( )
  AnatoliaR.B1 | Oct 23, 2014 |
This is one of the best books in the series in my opinion. Just so you know, there will be spoilers in this review.

Max is a little confused toward Fang. Max, why did you fly away after Fang kissed you?! I mean I kind of know why, but still. It's kind of obvious that Max is falling for him. We saw in book one when she kissed him, and in book two when she got jealous.

I still love Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel. The Flock is awesome.

We also find out who Max's parents are. We also see Dr. Martinez and Ella again.

This book helped me like Ari more then I did. In books one and two I hated him. But in this book he was trying to make up for his mistakes.

The ending was so sweet! I love the epilogue. Who else ships Iggy and Ella! ( )
  barbiekait | Oct 16, 2014 |
Review Coming Soon~

Notes:

1.) pg. 223
"If they're not the Crips or the Bloods, does that mean they're the Cruds?"

WHAT TE FUCK. DID. I. JUST. READ. HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW ABOUT THESE GANGS? If Iggy gets shot or something.

2.) pg. 316
"Oh my gosh, i was so badass It was all I could do to not give a mwa ha ha ha!"

NO. JUST...NO.
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |
Review Coming Soon~

Notes:

1.) pg. 223
"If they're not the Crips or the Bloods, does that mean they're the Cruds?"

2.) pg. 316
"Oh my gosh, i was so badass It was all I could do to not give a mwa ha ha ha!"

NO. JUST...NO.
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |
Dedicated to Kelly and Kevin Okun. And everybody out there who might love books, if they were given books that loved them back.
"We have meticulously crafted the skeleton of our new world," the Director proclaimed from the large TV screen in the conference room.

In this book Max and Fang split up having the most terrible fights. But then Max and her tony flock gets caught. She for help from Fang, but he's half way across the globe will he make it in time in order to save the world from destruction?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031615427X, Paperback)

In MAXIMUM RIDE: SAVING THE WORLD AND OTHER EXTREME SPORTS, the time has arrived for Max and her winged "Flock" to face their ultimate enemy and discover their original purpose: to defeat the takeover of "Re-evolution", a sinister experiment to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race...and to terminate the rest. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel have always worked together to defeat the forces working against them--but can they save the world when they are torn apart, living in hiding and captivity, halfway across the globe from one another?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:03 -0400)

The time has come for Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel to face their ultimate enemy and, despite many obstacles, try to save the world from a sinister plan to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,668,898 books! | Top bar: Always visible