The Book of Mormon by Joseph Smith

The Book of Mormon (1830)

by Joseph Smith (Translator)

No Man Knows My History : The Life of Joseph Smith by Fawn M. Brodie (Texsain)
    Texsain: It is important to understand the creator of the Book of Mormon as you read it.
    The Kingdom of the Cults by Walter Ralston Martin (Anonymous user)

To settle the matter, all we have to do is go to the official sources--the Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, and Mormon church leaders. Let's see if the Mormon scriptures have the same message as the Bible.

*********************************************
SALVATION
*********************************************
BIBLE says to repent (change of mind) of all our sins and "good deeds" and believe (understand and accept as true) the biblical Gospel in order to be saved from God's wrath:

Mark 1:14. Jesus said, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."

1 Corinthians 15 (The Gospel)
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you believed in vain.3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep.7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles.8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

Matthew 7:21-23. "Not everyone who says to Me [Jesus], 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day [of judgment], 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful WORKS in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'"

John 6:28, 40. Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."... "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
--------------------------------------------------​

MORMONISM teaches that you need faith and works to be saved:

Mormon Article of Faith #3 (from LDS.org)
We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

Doctrine & Covenants, Section 131
1 In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees; 2 And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage]; 3 And if he does not, he cannot obtain it. 4 He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase. 5 (May 17th, 1843.) The more sure word of prophecy means a man’s knowing that he is sealed up unto eternal life, by revelation and the spirit of prophecy, through the power of the Holy Priesthood.

Doctrine & Covenants, Section 132
32 Go ye, therefore, and do the works of Abraham; enter ye into my law and ye shall be saved.

Book of Mormon, Alma 5
35 Yea, come unto me and bring forth works of righteousness, and ye shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire—36 For behold, the time is at hand that whosoever abringeth forth not good fruit, or whosoever doeth not the works of righteousness, the same have cause to wail and mourn.

The Mormon god told Joseph Smith in a vision that all Christian churches are corrupt abominations:

Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith—History 1
17 .... I [Joseph Smith] saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him! 18 My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the [Christian] sects was right, that I might know which to join.... I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were wrong)—and which I should join.
19 I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt; that: “they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”

************************
POLYTHEISM & POLYGAMY (in this life and in the afterlife)
*************************************************
The only reason Mormon church president Wilford Woodruff discontinued polygamy in 1890 is because the US government threatened to confiscate all the Mormon church's holdings and exile polygamist Mormons to Mexico. Joseph Smith was incarcerated for counterfeiting money and later assassinated by the locals because they got sick and tired of their daughters becoming polygamous wives to Mormons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dzx2qDu5BY).

Doctrine and Covenants 132; Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses 11:269; Men can still be sealed for eternity (not time) to women other than their wives; “The practice of polygamy has been discontinued, but the doctrine of polygamy has never been revoked. D&C 132 is still part of the LDS canon. And some current church practices are still based on polygamous principles.” See pro-Mormon site http://mormonopenforum.blogsome.com/2005/08/02/eternal-polygamy/; accessed February 25, 2007.
------------------------------

BIBLE:
Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2:24. A man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Mark 10:6-9. Jesus said, "But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Mark 12:32. You [Jesus] have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6. There is no other God but one. For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many "gods" and many "lords"), yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Isaiah 43:10. Before Me [the Lord] there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me.
Isaiah 44:6. I am the First and I am the Last; besides Me there is no God.

Mark 12:23 ff. Some Sadducees said to Jesus, “In the resurrection, when they [the woman and the seven brothers who had married her] rise again, which one’s wife will she be? For all seven had married her.” Jesus said to them, “You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God. “For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."

In 1844, Joseph Smith in a sermon said:

"I will preach on the plurality of Gods.... I wish to declare I have always and in all congregations when I have preached on the subject of the Deity, it has been the plurality of Gods. It has been preached by the Elders for fifteen years. I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and that the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three Gods. If this is in accordance with the New Testament, lo and behold! we have three Gods anyhow, and they are plural: and who can contradict it!" (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 473-479; http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/sermons_talks_interviews/smithpluralityofgod...)

Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 4 (Chapter description)
The Gods plan the creation of the earth and all life thereon—Their plans for the six days of creation are set forth.

PGP, Abraham 4:1. And then the Lord said: Let us go down. And they went down at the beginning, and they, that is the GODS, organized and formed the heavens and the earth.

Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 5 (Chapter description)
The Gods finish their planning of the creation of all things—They bring to pass the Creation according to their plans—Adam names every living creature.

Doctrine & Covenants, Section 121
32 According to that which was ordained in the midst of the Council of the Eternal God of all other GODS before this world...

Doctrine & Covenants, Section 132 (eternal polygamy and man can become a god)
4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting covenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, then are ye damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory...6 And as pertaining to the new and everlasting covenant, it was instituted for the fulness of my glory; and he that receiveth a fulness thereof must and shall abide the law, or he shall be damned, saith the Lord God.

15 ...if a man marry him a wife in the world, and he marry her not by me nor by my word...their covenant and marriage are not of force when thexy are dead...16 Therefore, when they are out of the world they neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are appointed angels in heaven, which angels are ministering servants, to minister for those who are worthy of a far more, and an exceeding, and an eternal weight of glory. 17 For these angels did not abide my law; therefore, they cannot be enlarged, but remain separately and singly, without exaltation, in their saved condition, to all eternity; and from henceforth are not gods, but are angels of God forever and ever.

18 And again...if a man marry a wife, and make a covenant with her for time and for all eternity, if that covenant is not by me or by my word...when they are out of the world it cannot be received there, because the angels and the GODS are appointed there, by whom they cannot pass...

19 And again...if a man marry a wife by my word...by the new and everlasting covenant...Ye shall come forth in the first resurrection; and if it be after the first resurrection, in the next resurrection; and shall inherit thrones, kingdoms, principalities, and powers, dominions, all heights and depths...in time, and through all eternity; and shall be of full force when they are out of the world; and they shall pass by the angels, and the GODS...which glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of the seeds forever and ever.

20 Then shall they [the married Mormon couple] be GODS, because they have no end; therefore shall they be from everlasting to everlasting, because they continue; then shall they be above all, because all things are subject unto them. Then shall they be GODS, because they have all power, and the angels are subject unto them.

37 Abraham received concubines, and they bore him children; and it was accounted unto him for righteousness...as Isaac also and Jacob did none other things than that which they were commanded; and because they did none other things than that which they were commanded, they have entered into their exaltation, according to the promises, and sit upon thrones, and are not angels but are GODS.

39 David’s wives and concubines were given unto him of me...and in none of these things did he sin against me save in the case of Uriah and his wife; and, therefore he hath fallen from his exaltation, and received his portion; and he shall not inherit them out of the world, for I gave them [David's wives and concubines] unto another, saith the Lord.

61 And again, as pertaining to the law of the priesthood—if any man espouse a virgin, and desire to espouse another, and the first give her consent, and if he espouse the second, and they are virgins, and have vowed to no other man, then is he justified; he cannot commit adultery for they are given unto him; for he cannot commit adultery with that that belongeth unto him and to no one else.

62 And if he have TEN virgins given unto him by this law, he cannot commit adultery, for they belong to him, and they are given unto him; therefore is he justified.

*********************
FATHER GOD, HIS BODY, & THE "VIRGIN" BIRTH
**********************************************
BIBLE:
Genesis 1:27. God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them

Matthew 1:18, 20. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.... But while he [Joseph] thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
John 4:24. The Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

Matthew 16:17. Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has NOT revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."

MORMONISM:

Heavenly Father is an exalted man who lives with his goddess wife, Heavenly Mother (Journal of Discourses, 26:214), on a planet near the great star Kolob:

Doctrine & Covenants, Section130
22 The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit.

Pearl of Great Price, Moses 6
9 In the image of his [God's] own body, male and female, created he them, and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created and became living souls in the land upon the footstool of God.

Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 3
2 And I saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it;
3 And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.
4 And the Lord said unto me, by the Urim and Thummim, that Kolob was after the manner of the Lord, according to its times and seasons in the revolutions thereof; that one revolution was a day unto the Lord, after his manner of reckoning, it being one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest. This is the reckoning of the Lord’s time, according to the reckoning of Kolob.
9 And thus there shall be the reckoning of the time of one planet above another, until thou come nigh unto Kolob, which Kolob is after the reckoning of the Lord’s time; which Kolob is set nigh unto the throne of God, to govern all those planets which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.

According to pro-Mormon website MormonMatters.org, "There is no doubt that the idea of physical relations between God and Mary has been clearly advocated in the Church by such authorities as Brigham Young [1], Orson Pratt [2], Heber C. Kimball [3], Joseph F. Smith, [4], Joseph Fielding Smith [5], James E. Talmage [6], Melvin J. Ballard [7], J. Reuben Clark [8], Bruce R. McConkie [9], and Ezra Taft Benson [10]. Mormons believe that Christ was literally the Son of God in the flesh, and he was conceived in a natural, physical way according to eternal law.... Despite this, many members do not agree, are unaware of the idea, or prefer not to discuss it...I see no reason, if God has a body and parts, that he would not use his parts." (http://mormonmatters.org/2009/12/10/like-a-virgin/)

Joseph Fielding Smith said, "They tell us the Book of Mormon states that Jesus was begotten of the Holy Ghost. I challenge that statement. The Book of Mormon teaches no such thing! Neither does the Bible." (Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 1, p. 19).

"The birth of the Saviour was as natural as are the births of our children; it was the result of natural action. He partook of flesh and blood—was begotten of his Father, as we were of our fathers," (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, v. 8, p. 115).

Brigham Young also said, "Now, remember from this time forth, and for ever, that Jesus Christ was not begotten by the Holy Ghost," (Journal of Discourses, vol. 1, p. 51). D&C, Section 132. 55 But if she [Emma Smith, Joseph Smith's wife] will not abide this commandment, then shall my servant Joseph do all things for her, even as he hath said; and I will bless him and multiply him and give unto him an HUNDREDFOLD in this world, of fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, houses and lands, WIVES and children, and crowns of eternal lives in the eternal worlds.

************************
RACISM
*************************************************
According to Mormon doctrine, dark skin is a curse. It wasn't until 1978--barely 34 years ago--that the Mormon church declared, "All worthy male members of the Church may be ordained to the priesthood without regard for race or color" (Official Declaration 2).

BIBLE:
Genesis 3:20. And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
Acts 17:26. He [God] made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth...

Galatians 3:28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romans 10:12-13. For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Book of Mormon, Jacob 3
3 ...the Lamanites, which are not filthy like unto you, nevertheless they are cursed with a sore cursing.... 5 Behold, the Lamanites your brethren, whom ye hate because of their filthiness and the cursing which hath come upon their SKINS, are more righteous than you.... 8 O my brethren, I fear that unless ye shall repent of your sins that their SKINS will be whiter than yours, when ye shall be brought with them before the throne of God.

Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi 5
21 And he [God] had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity.... as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a SKIN of blackness to come upon them.... 23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

Book of Mormon, Alma 3
6 And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren...8 And this was done that their seed might be distinguished from the seed of their brethren, that thereby the Lord God might preserve his people, that they might not mix and believe in incorrect traditions which would prove their destruction.9 And it came to pass that whosoever did mingle his seed with that of the Lamanites did bring the same curse upon his seed. 10 Therefore, whosoever suffered himself to be led away by the Lamanites was called under that head, and there was a mark set upon him....14 Thus the word of God is fulfilled, for these are the words which he said to Nephi: Behold, the Lamanites have I cursed, and I will set a mark on them that they and their seed may be separated from thee ( )
  cemontijo | Jan 18, 2016 |
The cover of my copy of The Book of Mormon proclaims it to be "Another Testament of Jesus Christ". As I read the book, I had in mind the other testaments, namely the Bible. I was especially mindful as to how well the three testaments fit together. The problem was, The Book of Mormon never quite fit. It tells the tale of Lehi, an Israelite from one of the tribes of Joseph. He is a righteous man, living in Jerusalem around 600 BC, soon before the Babylonians will come and destroy the city and take the people into captivity. God calls Lehi to take his family and leave Jerusalem, which they do, and head towards a new promised land across the waters. They settle in this new country, but troubles arise even as they leave Jerusalem. Sons Laman and Lemuel go along but are not totally on board with Dad and his spirituality. The younger Nephi, however, is a faithful son and heir to his father's faith. The reader is then treated to about a thousand years worth of rebellions and revivals among the children of Lehi, punctuated by prophecies and then a post-resurrection appearance of Jesus Christ.

So that kind of sounds like the history of the children of Israel, right? Well, compare my pedestrian prose above to the rich text of the Old Testament, and you can start to understand my big beef with The Book of Mormon. Except where it quotes the Bible, the text of The Book of Mormon is very bland. Instead of the thought provoking imagery of Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel detailing the transgressions of Israel, you get a regular refrain of "Repent ye, repent ye!" over a generic set of sins. Instead of complex characters like David, Ahab or Nebuchadnezzar, you get guys like Nephi or Ammoron who come across as complex as 1950s television characters.

Of course, beyond that, there's the theology. I'm a Lutheran Christian, so I was raised hearing that we're saved by faith in Jesus, not by our own good works. In The Book of Mormon, it's all about the good pious people versus the nasty rebels. Jesus will forgive you, sure, but only after you turn yourself around and start behaving. It goes against what I've been taught. And since The Book of Mormon doesn't read like it's in the same class as the Bible, I'm not inclined to question my current beliefs.
--J. ( )
1 vote Hamburgerclan | Nov 7, 2015 |
Terribly repetitive, racist at it's core, anachronistic, boring, and wholly unoriginal.

It lifts big chunks, word for word, straight out of the KJ Old Testament. What isn't stolen from the Bible seems to be taken from 1. [b:View of the Hebrews 1825: Or the Tribes of Israel in America|981827|View of the Hebrews 1825 Or the Tribes of Israel in America|Ethan Smith|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349044745s/981827.jpg|966716] 2. [b:The Late War Between the United States and Great Britain: From June 1812 to February 1815, Written in the Ancient Historical Style: Containing Also, a Sketch of the Late Algerine War ... the Commercial Treaty with Great Britain, and the Treaty...|14219538|The Late War Between the United States and Great Britain From June 1812 to February 1815, Written in the Ancient Historical Style Containing Also, a Sketch of the Late Algerine War ... the Commercial Treaty with Great Britain, and the Treaty...|Gilbert J. Hunt|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349068390s/14219538.jpg|19858281] and 3. [b:The First Book of Napoleon, the Tyrant of the Earth|14450358|The First Book of Napoleon, the Tyrant of the Earth|Anonymous|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348271326s/14450358.jpg|20092752].

The linguistic, anachronistic, scientific and archaeological evidence against this being an accurate history of the Americas is absolutely staggering. That being said, a lot of people get a lot of hope out of this book, so they must not mind picking the rotten parts to get to a morsel of decency here and there.

p.s. If you absolutely must read it, try to get your hands on the 1st edition text, it's quite a bit different than what is published today. ( )
1 vote heradas | May 31, 2015 |
Ok, I read this some years ago, when I used to attend to lds church. At first sight this book can pass as a good fiction historical novel, but give me a second, this isn't supposed to be the base of a religion? mm seriously the book is full of flaws and inconsistencies, even shit like the doctrine of scientology is more consistent, nuff said...
  zkazy | Apr 24, 2015 |
1830 Reprint 1970 edition, RLDS
  QAC | Mar 8, 2015 |
I do not doubt that Mormons are inspired by the words associated with Joseph Smith. But . . . I simply cannot imagine anyone setting those words to music the way Handel did with the Bible in his oratorios. The Book of Mormon has a structure. It does not sing.

Is contained in

Is retold in

Is abridged in

Inspired

Is a study of

Has as a study

Has as a commentary on the text

Has as a student's study guide

I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in the learning of my father; and having seen many afflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days: yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a record of my proceedings in my days.
Brief Analysis of the Book of Mormon: Three classes of Record Plates are indicated on the title-page of the Book of Mormon, namely: 1. The Plates of Nephi... 2. The Plates of Mormon... 3. The Plates of Ether...
This work is for editions that contain the Book of Mormon only. Do not combine with editions that also contain other works such as the Doctrine and Covenants or the Pearl of Great Price.
A smaller format edition. The cover was described to me as bonded leather. The gold embossing on the front cover is not deeply imprinted.
Thin India paper, Bible Paper. Printed in China

The Book of Mormon is a volume of scripture comparable to the Bible. It is a record of God's dealings with the ancient inhabitants of the Americas and contains, as does the Bible, the fullness of the everlasting gospel.

The book was written by many ancient prophets by the spirit of prophecy and revelation. Their words, written on gold plates, were quoted and abridged by a prophet-historian named Mormon. The record gives an account of two great civilizations. One came from Jerusalem in 600 B.C., and afterward separated into two nations, known as the Nephites and the Lamanites. The other came much earlier when the Lord confounded the tongues at the Tower of Babel. This group is known as the Jaredites. After thousands of years, all were destroyed except the Lamanites, and they are the principal ancestors of the American Indians.

The crowning event recorded in the Book of Mormon is the personal ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ among the Nephites soon after his resurrection. It puts forth the doctrines of the gospel, outlines the plan of salvation, and tells men what they must do to gain peace in this life and eternal salvation in the life to come.

After Mormon completed his writings, he delivered the account to his son Moroni, who added a few words of his own and hid up the plates in the hill Cumorah. On September 21, 1823, the same Moroni, the a glorified, resurrected being, appeared to the Prophet Joseph Smith and instructed him relative to the ancient record and its destined translation into the English language.

In due course the plates were delivered to Joseph Smith, who translated them by the gift and power of God. The record is now published in many languages as a new and additional witness that Jesus Christ is the Sone of the living God and that all who will come unto him and obey the laws and ordinances of his gospel may be saved.

Concerning this record the Prophet Joseph Smith said: "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."

In addition to Joseph Smith, the Lord provided for eleven others to see the gold plates for themselves and to be special witnesses of the truth and divinity of the Book of Mormon. Their written testimonies are included herewith as "The Testimony of Three Witnesses" and "The Testimony of Eight Witnesses."

We invite all men everywhere to read the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message it contains, and the to ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ if the book is true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain a testimony of its truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Ghost. (See Moroni 10:3-5.)

Those who gain this divine witness from the holy Spirit will also come to know by the same power that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, that Joseph Smith is his revelator and prophet in these last days, and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's kingdom once again established on the earth, preparatory to the second coming of the Messiah.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:28 -0400)

The Book of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the Bible. It is a record of God's dealings with the ancient inhabitants of the Americas and contains, as does the Bible, the fulness of the everlasting gospel.

Legacy Library: Joseph Smith

Joseph Smith has a Legacy Library. Legacy libraries are the personal libraries of famous readers, entered by LibraryThing members from the Legacy Libraries group.

See Joseph Smith's legacy profile.

See Joseph Smith's author page.

3 free

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,194,936 books! | Top bar: Always visible