Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K.…

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7)

by J. K. Rowling

7,474120462 (4.65)1 / 68

English (114)  German (5)  French (1)  All languages (120)
I love these books! This is definitely my favorite book series. They have had a huge impact on me and I will NEVER tire of reading them. The characters and stories are very enjoyable. ( )
  QCostello | Apr 14, 2016 |
Best part of this series was watching how the writing greatly improved as the stories themselves progressed.

Still shocked at how much controversy surrounded the books at each release, but hey, even bad advertising is good advertising! Lol ( )
  Ermina | Feb 25, 2016 |
I thought about reviewing each book separately, but didn't believe I could do each book any justice by that approach. This is a series that needs to be enjoyed in its entirety. Starting at the beginning is always a very good place to start, so we get an introduction to the main characters in the Sorcerer's Stone. We go to Hogwarts with Harry and company, meet the villain Voldemort. Then we experience the growth of each of the characters over the years, through the thrilling conclusion in book 7. We accompany them to their first day of class, their first dance, first competition... all while learning about their extraordinary world of magic. What an amazing adventure! If you are one of the few people on Earth who has still not read these books, correct a grievous error on your part and get started... today! ( )
1 vote bearlyr | Sep 15, 2015 |
Love them all. ( )
  DianaSaco | Jul 8, 2015 |
Loved this series as a kid and I love it now as an adult. I am hoping that the movies haven't done away with the richness of the books, especially with younger readers that may have grown up watching the movies first and possibly never even reading the books. Read as you grow may be harder to achieve now, as all the books are released, but I would encourage readers to wait a year between each book, so they can grow along side Harry.
  Climbing-books | Dec 18, 2014 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0545162076, Paperback)

Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA Today. And most recently, The New York Times called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the “fastest selling book in history.” This is the ultimate Harry Potter collection for Harry Potter fans of all ages!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:31 -0400)

Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,251,029 books! | Top bar: Always visible