Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K.…

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7)

by J. K. Rowling

6,989115517 (4.65)1 / 60

English (108)  German (5)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (115)
The multiple and long books of Harry Potter are very popular among readers. These books are more geared towards advanced readers. However, I do remember children reading these books when I was in the 5th or 6th grade. Personally, I was never a fan because of the length of all of the books but some students were very engaged with J.K Rowling's amazing writing skills. I must say the way in which the author writes these chapter books is very informative and innovative. She keeps her readers interested while helping them to understand along the way. I would not y recommend these books to any grade under 4th. Specifically because there are several violent scenes, including death, trickery, and immoral acts. Another huge issue with these chapter books is the idea of religion and magic and how those two do not really mesh well together.
  Jclark5 | Sep 21, 2014 |
I'm sure anything I have to say about Rowling's books has already been said. It's a book about wizards, dear readers, wizards who have to defeat a dark wizard. Your classic clear cut book right? Wrong. Rowling has spent laborious efforts to develop this world, and it has paid of quite well. Everything connects and the cast of characters will stay with you until forever. If you haven't done so, read the books dammit. ( )
  Rosenstern | Sep 14, 2014 |
BEST KID'S BOOK SERIES EVER! Enough said. I was rooting for Snape from the beginning, there is nothing I love more than a great villain. ( )
  hawaiianmermaid701 | Aug 26, 2014 |
  aweinel | Jul 14, 2014 |
read each book at least 5 times and each time is better than the last ( )
  Xtina55d | Jun 15, 2014 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0545162076, Paperback)

Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA Today. And most recently, The New York Times called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the “fastest selling book in history.” This is the ultimate Harry Potter collection for Harry Potter fans of all ages!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:49 -0400)

Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,407,671 books! | Top bar: Always visible