Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K.…

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7)

by J. K. Rowling

6,867112533 (4.65)1 / 59

English (104)  German (5)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (111)
  aweinel | Jul 14, 2014 |
read each book at least 5 times and each time is better than the last ( )
  Xtina55d | Jun 15, 2014 |
No surprises in my library collection! Book 6 - SNILY FOREVER ( )
  Inky500 | Jun 14, 2014 |
Such a fantastical, magical adventure it left me trying to find Platform 9 and 3 quarters. ( )
  silkpanda123 | May 14, 2014 |
I didn't really buy the box set, I bought and read them one-by-one, as they came out. I bought the first book for my granddaughter and read it before giving it to her to make sure it was appropriate. I was hooked. What a fun, fantasy world to drop into for a visit. ( )
  vdunn | Apr 30, 2014 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0545162076, Paperback)

Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA Today. And most recently, The New York Times called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the “fastest selling book in history.” This is the ultimate Harry Potter collection for Harry Potter fans of all ages!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:49 -0400)

Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,604,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible