dismiss

Harry Potter: The Complete Collection (Books 1-7) (2007)

by J. K. Rowling

Series: Harry Potter (Set 1-7)

9,364152553 (4.65)1 / 140
Collects the complete series that relates the adventures of young Harry Potter, who attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he and others of his kind learn their craft.

English (143)  German (5)  French (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Swedish (1)  All languages (151)
This is simply one of the best book series ever written, whether you be an adult or a child. ( )
  Ranula | Jul 12, 2020 |
Dumbledore's Army is one of my favorite things to happen in the Harry Potter series. I loved all the inter-house interactions! ( )
  j_tuffi | May 30, 2020 |
It is the middle of the summer, but there is an unseasonal mist pressing against the windowpanes. Harry Potter is waiting nervously in his bedroom at the Dursleys' house in Privet Drive for a visit from Professor Dumbledore himself. One of the last times he saw the Headmaster was in a fierce one-to-one duel with Lord Voldemort, and Harry can't quite believe that Professor Dumbledore will actually appear at the Dursleys' of all places. Why is the Professor coming to visit him now? What is it that cannot wait until Harry returns to Hogwarts in a few weeks' time? Harry's sixth year at Hogwarts has already got off to an unusual start, as the worlds of Muggle and magic start to intertwine...

Fredo68 | May 14, 2020 |
read these aloud to my son, one by one. we made a deal, that we'd read them 1st, then watch the movies ( )
  benbrainard8 | Apr 18, 2020 |
Still my favorite! Better yet this time reading them all with my own mister eleven. Words are magic! ( )
  librarycheri | Apr 9, 2020 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,995,556 books! | Top bar: Always visible