Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)…

Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) (edition 2009)

by J. K. Rowling

8,389134562 (4.65)1 / 102
Member:samansucks
Title:Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)
Authors:J. K. Rowling
Info:Arthur A. Levine Books (2009), Edition: Kindle, Paperback, 4167 pages

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling

English (125)  German (5)  French (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Swedish (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (134)
A wonderful, magical series about a boy who learns he is a wizard. Perfect for ages 8 to 108 ( )
  MargaretOlson | Feb 17, 2018 |
They are way better than the movies and I love the movies.
First time a book every made me cry and I had read alot before then. ( )
  LGandT | Feb 7, 2018 |
This whole series is very creative and adorable. The books get better and better as they go along. They are captivating and hard to put down. ( )
  KaylaLowe | Jan 15, 2018 |
Best book series ever created. ( )
  KelseyGray | Nov 6, 2017 |
Late in arriving to Station 9 and 3 quarters (in the spring of my 73rd year) I nevertheless am board now and loving it! I read them on my Kindle and decided these books needed to be read over and over, just as my Hobbit set, which is just about worn out!
nevadablue ( )
1 vote Nevadablue | Jun 14, 2017 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0545162076, Paperback)

Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA Today. And most recently, The New York Times called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the “fastest selling book in history.” This is the ultimate Harry Potter collection for Harry Potter fans of all ages!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:31 -0400)

Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,816,718 books! | Top bar: Always visible