Valley of the Far Side by Gary Larson

Valley of the Far Side (1985)

by Gary Larson

515None19,649 (4.28)5

This was a quick, fun read over lunch! This collection includes some classics, like "How birds see the world" and the one where God is a contestant on a quiz show. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
Gary Larson used to do a syndicated comic in The Washington Post so I was familiar with his work. In fact, one comic is the same one as on a tee shirt of my husband's.

Do I still like Larson's work? It's a bit old now, but I can still enjoy most of his work. Some of the comics were amusing, a few were over my head, some took a while for me to understand, and just a tiny amount were laugh-out-loud funny. The book was just what I needed, though! ( )
  SqueakyChu | Feb 9, 2011 |
As always, Gary Larson delivers. Valley of the Far Side is funny, provocative, and insightful, like all of Larson's books. Unfortunately, as with most comics strips, it's either all or nothing, love it or hate it. If you like Larson, then you are guaranteed to love this book. If you don't care for Larson...why are you here? ( )
  benuathanasia | Nov 30, 2008 |
The Far Side by Gary Larson. Either you found him funny or you didn't. I thought he was hilarious. He combined absolute stupidity with intelegent acadamia and a dash of outrageousness. Stir, chill and serve. ( )
  readafew | Feb 1, 2007 |
Three more, two more, one more, okay!

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0836220676, Paperback)

The Far Side® and the Larson® signature are registered trademarks of FarWorks, Inc.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:28:32 -0400)

A collection of cartoons from the Far Side featuring a variety of animals and people in comic situations.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,411,576 books! | Top bar: Always visible