Valley of the Far Side by Gary Larson

Valley of the Far Side (original 1985; edition 1987)

by Gary Larson

The fifth in the series of best-selling collections of the syndicated cartoon that's sold more than two million books!
Member:hmvh
Title:Valley of the Far Side
Authors:Gary Larson
Info:Time Warner Paperbacks (1987), Edition: New Ed, Paperback, 104 pages

Valley of the Far Side by Gary Larson (1985)

Excellent ( )
  rayub | May 3, 2018 |
I never used to be a huge fan of the Far Side, but it does bring a smile to my face and the occasional chuckle, which is something I can always use. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | May 5, 2017 |
This was a quick, fun read over lunch! This collection includes some classics, like "How birds see the world" and the one where God is a contestant on a quiz show. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
Gary Larson used to do a syndicated comic in The Washington Post so I was familiar with his work. In fact, one comic is the same one as on a tee shirt of my husband's.

Do I still like Larson's work? It's a bit old now, but I can still enjoy most of his work. Some of the comics were amusing, a few were over my head, some took a while for me to understand, and just a tiny amount were laugh-out-loud funny. The book was just what I needed, though! ( )
  SqueakyChu | Feb 9, 2011 |
As always, Gary Larson delivers. Valley of the Far Side is funny, provocative, and insightful, like all of Larson's books. Unfortunately, as with most comics strips, it's either all or nothing, love it or hate it. If you like Larson, then you are guaranteed to love this book. If you don't care for Larson...why are you here? ( )
  benuathanasia | Nov 30, 2008 |
Three more, two more, one more, okay!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,720,769 books! | Top bar: Always visible