Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Love's Labor's Lost (Folger Shakespeare Library) (edition 2005)
by William Shakespeare, Paul Werstine, Dr. Barbara A. Mowat (Editor)
Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743484924, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by leading Shakespeare scholar, William C. Carroll, providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:50 -0400)
Presents an annotated edition of Shakespeare's comedy about Spanish courtiers who unsuccessfully swear off relationships with women, and includes scene-by-scene plot summaries, full explanatory notes, and a key to Shakespeare's language.
(summary from another edition)
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.