Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Love's Labor's Lost (edition 2005)
by William Shakespeare, Paul Werstine, Dr. Barbara A. Mowat (Editor)
Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare
Is contained in
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743484924, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by leading Shakespeare scholar, William C. Carroll, providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:44:38 -0400)
The New Folger Library edition of Shakespeare's plays puts readers in touch with current ways of thinking about Shakespeare. Each volume contains full explanatory notes on pages facing the text of the play and a helpful introduction to Shakespeare's language. At the conclusion of each play is a full essay by a scholar who assesses the play in the light of today's interests and concerns.
(summary from another edition)
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.