Bad Boys Online [Anthology] by Erin McCarthy

Bad Boys Online [Anthology]

by Erin McCarthy (includes: "Hard Drive", "User Friendly" & "Press Any Key" [ss]'s)

Series: Bad Boys, Bowling Friends [Erin McCarthy] (1)

Recently added byprivate library, SusanBNM, autarkia79, Bugetta, CAMMD, libra79, AddictedToMorphemes

Bad Boys Online is a fun anthology of erotica. It's a re-issue but the themes are timeless so even though time has past and technology has advanced, the stories are still enjoyable. The first story focuses on cybersex and two co-workers. Mack shows Kindra how real sex is better than cybersex. The story manages to have a sweet ending despite the super spicy content of the majority of the story.

Intimacy is a theme for all three stories. In the second story, “Press Any Key”, two co-workers go to forced couples counseling mandated by their boss. This story is very fun and flirty. I liked the “couples” questions thrown in with the innocuous questions.

My fav story is the last story because it deals with friends who become lovers. Because of the characters' history, the sexual tension and story pulled me in a little more than the others. Overall this is a naughty treat and lots of fun to read. ( )
  autarkia79 | Nov 7, 2014 |
Contemporary romance. Perfect beach read. Quick read. Easy way to pick up a new author or catch up on existing characters. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 13, 2013 |
My second set of reads from the "Bad Boy" series. I liked these ones, probably because the style is the same throughout. Again, I wouldn't want to be reading them in public! :) ( )
  Jebbie74 | Dec 21, 2006 |
Cute short stories. Light reading @ it's best. I love Erin McCarthy! ( )
  magst | Sep 2, 2006 |
Of the three stories in this collection by Erin McCarthy, I particularly like "User Friendly". ( )
  sehatter | Dec 25, 2005 |

McCarthy, Erinincludes: "Hard Drive", "User Friendly" & "Press Any Key" [ss]'sprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Meyer, ChristianeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pertus, SophieTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,392,512 books! | Top bar: Always visible