The Great Controversy by Ellen G. White

The Great Controversy (1888)

by Ellen G. White

English (5)  German (1)  All languages (6)
This is an important book in the Ellen G. White corpus and important toward understanding the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. However, I would exercise caution concerning this book's interpretation of history and the sources used. ( )
  Darrol | Oct 21, 2015 |
Small, thick paperback
2 vote | pastorroy | Jul 16, 2013 |
This is an inspired testimony regarding the issues that Bible believers would have to confront and endure throughout the entire Christian dispensation from the destruction of Jerusalem until the restoration of the earth to its original condition. This is the last of a series of five books referred to as the Conflict of the Ages. ( )
  tbdunamis | Oct 4, 2009 |
This book outlines the history of the reformation and protestant movement. Before reading this book I had no idea thet the Catholic church was so brutal in the persecution of the protestant christians ( )
  ioalleyne | Aug 27, 2008 |
This is the first Seventh Day Adventist book I ever read. Never have I picked up a book on religion and walked away not only a changed person spiritually, but also filled with rich historical information and truths that run of the mill christianity does not want the average person to know. This book explains literally how Satan is fooling the MAJORITY of the human population and the truth is right under our nose.
  valentipoetry | Dec 7, 2006 |
"If thou hast known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto they peace! but now they are hid from your eyes. ..."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0816319235, Hardcover)

This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process. Though we have made best efforts - the books may have occasional errors that do not impede the reading experience. We believe this work is culturally important and have elected to bring the book back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:23 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,102,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible